7 November 2017: The one liner of 7 November covers important current happenings that are relevant to competitive exams. The day’s one liners cover important happenings like COP-23, Exercise ‘SAMPRITI’ and new Finance Secretary among others.
• The 23rd annual conference of the parties (COP) was held in this country – Germany
• He has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary - Hasmukh Adhia
• India has pledged to contribute this much amount to UN partnership fund - USD 100 million
• India has test-fired this homegrown subsonic cruise missile - Nirbhay
• He has been honoured with the 2017 Vishnudas Bhave award - Mohan Joshi
• Government of India signed MoU worth of Rs.10,000 Crore with this company at World Food India 2017 - Patanjali
• The Union government launched Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana to benefit – School children
• Rank obtained by India in the 'Paradise Papers’ released by International Consortium of Investigative Journalists - 19th
• India began joint military combat exercise “SAMPRITI” with - Bangladesh
• China on 6 November 2017 launched two satellites of this category - BeiDou-3 satellites
• This investigative news agency released the 'Paradise Papers' which reveals the offshore activities of some of the world’s most powerful people and companies - International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
• This city won the Best City Bus Services Award of Government of India - Surat
• This city hosted the International Conference ‘FIPSPHYSIOCON 2017' - New Delhi
• 2017 Bali Jatra festival began in - Gadagadia Ghata of the Mahanadi river, Odisha
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.