Current Affairs Questions Answers for November 2013-One liners
One Liners of November Month will help the students, those who are preparing for various competitive exams...
One Liners of November Month will help the students, those who are preparing for various competitive exams to get a quick grasp over the important current affairs accurately. These one-liners are a crux of important events of the month.
• A health worker from Bihar on 6 November 2013 won the global UN Award for her commitment and dedication to eradicate Polio in India-Martha Doodray
• The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 8 November 2013 has allowed third party payment for - the export and import transactions
• A doctor of Indian origin was selected for the prestigious Outstanding American by Choice award for his contribution to US health sector - Rahul Jindal
• UNESCO on suspended the voting rights over Palestine row of - United States and Israel
• A Senior IRS officer was appointed as the Secretary General of National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) is - Parvinder Sohi Behuria
• Who won the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals title after defeating Rafael Nadal is - Novak Djokovic
• Benigno Aquino on 11 November 2013 declared a state of national calamity to speed relief efforts for victims of Typhoon Haiyan is - the President of Philippines
• MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited) signed MoU with a firm of US on 12 November 2013 - Los Alamos Technical Associates, Inc. (LATA)
• India and Australia on 18 November 2013 signed two agreements in New Delhi during the visit of Julie Bishop to India- Julie Bishop is the Foreign Minister of Australia.
• The Election Commission of India on 18 November 2013 has allowed the launch of the first all women- Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
• The book entitled Birth of Cinema was released at ICFFI media centre on 18 November 2013. The book is written by - N. Gopal Krishna
• The Reserve Bank of India on 18 November 2013 opened refinance window for MSME sector of what sum – 5000 crore rupees
• The US sprinter on 18 November 2013 announced his retirement after 13 years career - Darvis Patton
• The World Toilet Organization created World Toilet Day to raise global awareness of the struggle 2.5 billion face every day without access to proper, clean sanitation. The World Toilet Day is observed on – 19 November
• The British biochemist who is the only person to win Nobel Prize two times for Chemistry died on 19 November 2013 - Frederick Sanger
• The political party that emerged as single largest Party in the second Constituent Assembly elections which are held on 19 November 2013 - Nepali Congress (NC)
• The footballer, who has won the Golden Shoe award three times in his career - Lionel Messi
• An Official Development Loan Assistance of Yen 30.703 Billion to India for the first batch of financial year 2013 loan package has been made by – Japan
• The Vice President of India, Hamid Ansari released a book entitled Maimaar-E-Qaun-Dr. A. R. Kidwai. The book has been edited by - Mufti Ataur Rahman Ansari
• The Mars Orbiter Mission also known as Mangalyaan has beamed back the first set of pictures of Earth on 21 November 2013 that was captured by Mars Color Camera. It has also captured a cyclonic storm, named - Helen
• Cadila Pharmaceuticals on 21 November 2013 launched a new lung cancer drug, which is priced 40000 rupees for 10 course injection - Mycidac-C
• An Indian Origin British MP on 22 November 2013 was honoured with the prestigious Asian Trader Editor’s Award - Priti Patel
• The author, Salman Rushdie and filmmaker, Mira Nair were honoured for their commitment and contributions to the global artistic community by - Indo-American Arts Council (IAAC)
• The world champion water skier of Australia died on 25 November 2013 after a fall during a high-speed endurance race on Australia’s Hawkesbury River was - Sarah Teelow
• Constitution Day was observed across India on 26 November 2013 to honour the Constitution of India. The Constitution of India was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on - 26 November 1949
• Ban Ki Moon, the UN Secretary General on 25 November 2013 announced the Geneva-II peace conference is to be held on 22 January 2014. The international conference is aimed at a democratic political transition in-Syria
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Current Affairs