Descriptive questions intends to check the analytical ability and subjective knowledge of the candidates. In recent times descriptive questions related to current affairs with base in the subject matter is gaining prominence in the competitive exams. It is with this view we intend to provide few descriptive questions that covers the important events of the April 2014.
1. Write a short note on following people, who are in news for certain things in not more than 75 words?
a) Luis Suarez
b) Rajeev Suri
c) RM Lodha
d) Suresh Kumar Reddy
e) Sunil Sabharwal
2. Discuss the reason for ordering a special audit of property, assets and accounts of Kerala’s Sree Padmanabha Swamy temple under the supervision of the former Comptroller and Audit General of India, Vinod Rai?
3. Why the 28-member European Union (EU) has imposed a temporary ban on import of Alphonso mangoes and four vegetables from India?
4. When World Mother Earth Day is observed and what is the theme for 2014. Also discuss the reason for selection of the theme?
5. The 3rd Nuclear Summit was held in which country. Discuss the aim of this nuclear summit?
6. What kind of role EU is performing in case of Ukraine Crisis regarding building energy security and bailouts?
7. What is the role of Election Commission and discuss the new initiatives taken by EC during the Elections to prevent the malafied events?
8. Recently a category of people has been recognised as the third gender in India by the Supreme Court. Name the category and discuss the observation of SC regarding them in recoginizing them as the third gender.