Current Affairs Questions-Answers for April 2016-Descriptive Questions
Descriptive Questions brought to you by jagranjosh.com covering current affairs like Global Report on Diabetes, World Press Freedom Index, Shyam Benegal Committee report and other national and international affairs will be of immense help for the students.
Descriptive Questions brought to you by Jagranjosh.com for the month of April 2016 will be of immense help for the students in their preparations of different competitive exams like Civil Services, SSC, Bank and MBA.
1. Why these personalities were in news? (in 30 words)
(i) Idriss Deby
(ii) Ram Bahadur Rai
(iii) Geeta Pasi
(iv) Sachin Tendulkar
(v) Padma Sachdev
(vi) Sigmundur Gunnlaugsson
(vii) VT Thomas
(viii) Satyanand Munjal
(ix) Ge Fuping
(x) Tabassum Adnan
2. Discuss on following in not more than 150 words
(i) Discuss the outcomes of G-7 Foreign Ministers meet held in Moscow.
(ii) Global Report on Diabetes and suggested measures to reverse the trend of diabetes.
3. Write on following in 100 words:
(i) 2016 World Press freedom Index and India
(ii) World Development Indicators 2016
(iii) 2014 Anti-Doping Violation Report
4. Write on the following developments in Indian States in not more than 100 words
(i) Telangana ICT Policy Framework
(ii) Rajasthan Urban Land (Certification of Titles) Bill, 2016
(iii) Imposition of ban on alcohol in Bihar and its effects
(iv) Adarsh Vidyalaya Project of Odisha
(v) Dance Bar Bill of Maharashtra
(vi) Bhimrao Ambedkar Awaas Yojana of Jharkhand
(vii) Affordable Plotted Housing Policy 2016 of Haryana
(viii) Slum and JJ Rehabilitation and Relocation Policy 2015 of Delhi
5. What are Hazardous Wastes? Discuss the Hazardous and Other Wastes Rules 2016 notified by Union Environment Ministry. Will it help in keeping environment free from the problems of hazardous wastes?
6. Write about the following developments in not more than 50 words:
(iii) Climate Change Action Plan of World Bank
(iv) South Asia Wildlife Enforcement Network
(v) International Solar Alliance and Solar Energy
(vii) Satellite SJ-10
(viii) Solar Jyoti
(ix) IMPRINT initiative
(x) Param Kanchenjunga
7. What is Paris Agreement on Climate Change? Critically examine the main highlights of the agreement and bring out the chances of it succeeding in controlling the phenomenon of climate change.
8. Bring out the features of India Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS) and how it compares with other similar navigation satellite system.
9. Briefly discuss the following in 200 words:
(ii) Oil PSUs and Independent Crude Import Policy
(iii) Inclusive and Accessibility Index for Person with Disabilities
(iv) Gramoday se Bharat Uday Ahiyaan
(v) Recommendations of 14th Finance Commission on fiscal deficit targets
10. Examine the main highlights of Stand Up India Scheme.