Descriptive Questions brought to you by Jagranjosh.com for the month of February 2016 will be of immense help for the students.
1. Why these personalities were in news? (in 30 words)
(i) Anil K Jain
(ii) Mashrafe Bin Mortaza
(iii) Brendon McCullum
(iv) Rozle Prezelj
(v) Rahul Dravid
(vi) Divya Prakash Sinha
(vii) HL Dattu
(viii) DJ Pandian
(ix) Archana Ramasundaram
(x) Boutros Boutros-Ghali
2. Discuss on following in not more than 150 words
(i) Union Budget 2016-17 and Tax Reforms measures
(ii) “Railway Budget is an unnecessary exercise and it should be scrapped”. Yes or No. Support your arguments with valid examples.
3. Write on following in 100 words:
(i) Twin Challenge in Banking System and Economic Survey 2015-16
(ii) “Chakravyuha Challenge” and full development of Indian economy towards market economy.
(iii) Ajay Shankar Committee on prior permissions and regulatory mechanism and its recommendations.
4. ‘What is Command Exit Model of Indian Army? Why it was in news? Will the model augur well for Indian army in tackling issues during combat situation more efficiently and effectively?
5. Write about the following developments in not more than 50 words:
(ii) FICV Programme
(iii) Guillain-Barré syndrome
(vi) Road to Resilience
(vii) Obama’s Clean Power Plan
(viii) Tropical Cyclone Winston
6. Discuss National Wildlife Action Plan and its highlights.
7. Briefly discuss the following in 200 words:
(i) Utkarsh Bangla Scheme
(ii) Vision Assam 2030
(iii) Babasaheb Ambedkar Special Collective Incentive Scheme
(iv) One Belt, One Road Initiative
(v) Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Limited
8. “Agreement on Cessation of Hostilities in Syria is a watershed agreement in bringing stability in the Middle-East region.” Critically examine.
9. “The visit of Nepal’s Prime Minister to India will help in resolving the ongoing misunderstanding between India and Nepal.” In this light examine the outstanding issues between India and Nepal and how “Gujral Doctrine” will help resolve it.
10. Non-performing assets (NPAs) in Indian Banking System has become a major concern which has potential to derail the Indian economy. In this light discuss the causes, magnitude and measures taken by RBI to check growing NPAs.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.