Current Affairs Questions-Answers for July 2013-Descriptive Questions
The descriptive questions asked in July magazine will enhance your knowledge and will enlighten you on the question pattern of the exams.
The descriptive questions asked in July magazine will enhance your knowledge and will enlighten you on the question pattern of the exams. By answering these questions, you will be able to know about your preparation in a better way.
1. Discuss in brief impacts of formation of a new state Telangana on the economy and politics of India? Make comparisons related to setting the examples of the states those were created in 2001. What was the reason behind the demand of a new state?
2. Recently, Britain got its new Prince, named George Alexander Louis on 22 July 2013. Discuss the role of a King in a country like Europe?
3. Pranab Mukherjee signed the ordinance on food security on 5 July 2013, which seeks to give legal rights to 67 per cent of the population for subsidised grains. Discuss the impact of the ordinance and how can it be beneficial for India. Will it affect India positively or Nigatively?
4. Poverty Ratio of India declined to 21.9 percent in 2011-12: PCI Poverty Estimates Report. Do you agree with the highlighted report of PCI or Not. Support with reason.
5. The Supreme Court of India on 9 July 2013 directed the Union Government of India to formulate a policy to regulate/ban Retail Sale of Acid across the country. Do you think that the policy will be of some use and help in curbing the practice of acid attack, if yes then support your answer?
6. President of Ireland signed the Abortion Bill into Law. Compare and contrast it with the abortion law in India?
7. Write short notes on the following:
• Anjelena jolie
• Edward Snowden
• Nisha Desai Biswal
• Justice Palanisamy Sathasivam
• Ali Muhammed Mujahid
• Write brief notes on Insat 3-D
• Diskagma Buttonii
• Joint US-German US project