In recent times descriptive questions related to current affairs with base in the subject matter is gaining prominence in the competitive exams. It is with this view Jagranjosh intend to provide few descriptive questions that covers the important events of the July 2014.
1. Write short notes on following (100 words)
(ii) Contingency Reserve Arrangement
(iii) Rashtriya Gokul Mission
(iv) Carbon Observatory-2
(v) El Nino and its impact on Indian Monsoon
2. What is New Development Bank? Bring out its importance in furthering development in BRICS countries? Do you think it will serve as an alternative to World Bank and International Monetary Fund?
3. Critically analyse the India’s move to vote in favour of UNHRC resolution on Israel’s offensive in Gaza. Does it highlight a paradigm shift in India’s foreign policy?
4. Discuss the schemes and initiatives announced in the Union Budget 2014-15 for Social Sector.
5. Write on following in not more than 50 words
(i) Neel Mukherjee
(ii) Dalbir Singh Suhag
(iii) Nadime Gordimer
(iv) Philipp Lahm
(v) James Rodriguez
(vi) Jitu Rai
(vii) Michelle Howard
(viii) Sujit Choudhry
(ix) Akhouri Sinha
(x) Shashi Kant Sharma
6. Write on following in not more than 200 words
(i) Bring out the importance of gene sequencing of wheat and India’s contribution into it.
(ii) How the cyclonic storms are categorized and outline the different categories of storms.
(iii) What is carbon tax? Discuss its importance in checking global warming
(iv) Nagoya Protocol on Biodiversity
(v) Taj Traepzium Zone
7. Critically examine the C Rangarajan Committee Report on Poverty estimation.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.