Current Affairs Questions-Answers for July 2015-Descriptive Questions
Descriptive Questions brought to you by Jagranjosh.com for the month of July 2015 will be of immense help for the students.
Descriptive Questions brought to you by Jagranjosh.com for the month of July 2015 will be of immense help for the students. The questions provided covers major events that have any likelihood of being asked in any competitive exams like IAS/PCS, SSC, Banking and MBA.
1. Answer the following in not more than 50 words
(iii) Nelson Mandela International Day
(iv) Amorphophallus Titanum
(v) Pagdi: The Honour
(vi) Varunavat Mountain
(vii) Nabakalebar Rath Yatra
(viii) Buddha in a Traffic Jam
(ix) Patnitop Tunnel
(x) Rashtriya Avishkar Abhiyaan
2. Critically examine the Skill India Campaign launched by the Union Government. Brings out its main features and how it is different from past policy on skill development?
3. “The troika of Make in India, Digital India and Skill India is poised to make India an economic superpower.” Do you agree? If ‘Yes’ give reasons and if ‘No’ give reasons.
4. “Prime Minister Narendra Modi visits to numerous countries does not add anything significant to India’s foreign policy, in fact, when measured on efficacy of outcomes, then the policy move seems to be lacking in content.” Examine.
5. “Agreement on Iran Nuclear Deal is a watershed in International Politics. It highlighted that diplomacy is the only means for achieving larger goals of nuclear disarmament, regional peace and stability.” Analyse the statement.
6. Answer on the following developments in not more than 100 words
(iii) INS Astravahini
(iv) Windows 10
(v) White-fi technology
7. “The world is still far from achieving the UN Millennium Development Goals (MDG) and hence there is need for Post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals.” Discuss the statement in light of UN MDG Report 2015 and also bring out India’s achievement.
8. India achieved a milestone by sending five British satellites into space. In this context, bring out the achievements of Indian commercial arm of ISRO.
9. Answer about the following personality in not more than 20 words:
(i) Suniti Solomon
(ii) Clive Rice
(iii) Sanjiv Chaturvedi
(iv) Anshu Gupta
(v) Sayed Haider Raza