Current Affairs Questions-Answers for June 2013-Descriptive Questions
The descriptive questions of this month will help you understand the pattern of the questions asked in the competitive examinations.
The descriptive questions of this month will help you understand the pattern of the questions asked in the competitive examinations. By answering these questions, you can judge your performance and know about your own preparation.
1. India and Saudi Arabia decided to set up a Joint Working Group to address Nitaqat Law. What is Nitaqat law? What will be the other major functions of India and Saudi Arabia? Do you agree that Nitaqat law is against the process of globalization?
2. Falkland Islands Voted Unanimously to Stay under British Rule. Where are Falkland Islands located? Describe and discuss the issues of Falkland Islands.
3. The Union Finance Ministry on 24 April 2013 launched medi claim facility for the farmers holding Kisan Credit Cards (KCC) issued by Dena Bank. Mention the main features of medi claim facility. How it will benefit the rural economy of India?
4. The High Seas, Our Future Conference concluded on 11 April 2013 in Paris. What were the major highlights of the conference? Discuss.
5. Write short notes on the following:
a) New Keyboard called KAL Q to beat QWERTY
b) Kepler-62 f and Kepler-62e
6. The Prime Minister’s Economic Advisory Council (PMEAC) under the Chairmanship of C Rangarajan on 23 January 2013 presented the Economic review 2012-13. Mention the highlights of the Economic review 2012-13.