Current Affairs Questions-Answers for June 2015-Descriptive Questions
Descriptive Questions brought to you by Jagranjosh.com for the month of June 2015 will be of immense help for the students.
Descriptive Questions brought to you by Jagranjosh.com for the month of June 2015 will be of immense help for the students. The questions provided covers major events that have any likelihood of being asked in any competitive exams like IAS/PCS, SSC, Banking and MBA.
1. Answer the following in not more than 50 words
(i) EU NAVFOR Med
(ii) BBIN Motor Vehicle Agreement
(iv) Bharat Mala Project
(v) One Rank, One Pension
(vi) Magna Carta
(vii) Buddhas of Bamiyan
(viii) Section 12 (1)(d) of Consumer Protection Act, 1986
(ix) Ajeya Warrior 2015
2. Critically examine the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Bangladesh and how the implementation of Land Boundary Agreement (LBA) between the two nations will help in improving the ties between the two nations.
3. “To plug black money in India, government needs to bring down the physical demand for gold.” Examine the statement in light of Gold Sovereign Bond Scheme and other measures to control the demand for gold in India.
4. “Migration is a big problem facing EU nations and not controlling it may endanger EU security and economy.” In this light bring out the problem of migration being faced by the EU nations and what measures have been taken to control it.
5. Answer on the following developments in not more than 100 words
(ii) 5G Network
(iii) TASSAT project
(iv) e0D-GT8 60mer
(v) Galaxy CR7
(vi) Micro Air Vehicle Aerodynamics Research Tunnel
(viii) India Nuclear Insurance Pool
(ix) Comet lander Philae
(x) Haemophilus Influenzae type b (Hib) vaccine
6. Bring out the main highlights of Global Peace Index 2015 and how does India fares in terms of fostering peace in the country?
7. “Jal Kranti Abhiyaan tries to conserve water through a holistic and integrated approach involving all stakeholders.” Discuss the statement in light of Jal Kranti Abhiyaan launched by the Union Water Resource Ministry. What other measures can be suggested to conserve water?
8. Bring out the main features of Elephant Census Report 2015 released by the Odisha government.
9. “Greece crisis can have negative impact on Indian economy and world economy, thus its integration with Euro Zone is must.” Critically examine the statement in light of the latest developments.
10. Urban rejuvenation in India requires addressing the socio-economic problems in urban areas arising from excessive internal migration happening in India. Examine the statement in light of three schemes namely AMRUT, Smart City Mission and Housing for All by 2022 launched by the Union Government.