1 April 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh.com wants to help every aspirant of competitive exams to revise the day at an ease. These quizzes will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the next exam that will be faced by you. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like Union Cabinet decisions, Kudankulam Nuclear Power plant and Passage of Cow Protection Bill among others.
1. The second Annual Meeting of the New Development Bank began in
c) New Delhi
2. The Union Cabinet approved the revised Air Services Agreement (ASA) with this country recently.
3. The Union Cabinet approved the signing of a new Air Services Agreement with this country recently.
4. The Centre on Integrated Rural Development for Asia and the Pacific (CIRDAP) will be established in
d) New Delhi
5. Which of the following became the world’s first country to ban metal mining?
a) El Salvador
6. The Indian Railways declared the Barmer-Munawab and Pipad Road-Bilara routes as Green Corridors recently. Both of these rail routes are located in
b) Madya Pradesh
7. The CCEA approved this policy to clear 31 GW pending power projects.
a) Mega Power Policy 2009
b) Mega Power Policy 2010
c) Mega Power Policy 2011
d) Mega Power Policy 2012
8. It is with this institute the Indian Army signed a MoU to strengthen critical technology areas.
a) IIT Delhi
b) IIT Bombay
c) IIT Madras
d) IIT Roorke
9. The Union Government lowered interest rates on Small Savings Scheme by
10. Hridaya Narain Dixit was elected as the Speaker of this State’s Legislative Assembly.
b) Uttar Pradesh
11. The book – Master on Masters - was written by
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) Ustad Amjad Ali Khan
c) Ustad Zakir Hussain
d) M S Dhoni
12. Indian sports personality Srinath Narayanan is related to
13. Which State Legislative Assembly passed a Bill to prevent cow slaughter recently.
a) Uttar Pradesh
14. India Open Super Series badminton tournament is being held in
b) New Delhi
15. The second unit of Kudankulam Nuclear Power plant, which started commercial generation of power recently, is located in
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
1.(c) New Delhi
5.(a) El Salvador
7.(a) Mega Power Policy 2009
8.(c) IIT Madras
10.(b) Uttar Pradesh
11.(b) Ustad Amjad Ali Khan
14.(b) New Delhi
15.(d) Tamil Nadu