10 April 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh.com wants to help every aspirant of competitive exams to revise the day at an ease. These quizzes will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the next exam that will be faced by you. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like exhibition on First Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy 2017-18, 100 years of Champaran Satyagraha and agreements between India and Bangladesh among others.
1. What is the current Repo Rate as per First Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy 2017-18 of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
2. Mukta Dutta Tomar was appointed as the Ambassador of India to which country?
d) New Zealand
3. Which country became the world’s first country to allow legalized production, sale and consumption of marijuana?
4. Which web portal and mobile application was inaugurated by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, to enable the willing donors to contribute towards the family of soldiers who sacrificed life in line on duty?
a) Shaheedo ko Salaam
b) Veer Sipahi
c) Bharat ke Veer
d) Sainik Kosh
5. Which of the following countries topped the 2017 edition of the Travel and Tourism Competitive Index, which was released recently by the World Economic Forum?
6. India is placed on which position in the 2017 edition of the Travel and Tourism Competitive Index, which was released recently by the World Economic Forum?
7. Who of the following won the 2017 Chinese Grand Prix?
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Max Verstappen
c) Sebastian Vettel
d) Nico Rosberg
8. Who of the following won the 2016 ACM A.M. Turing Award?
a) Larry Page
b) Sergey Brin
c) Ken Thompson
d) Tim Berners-Lee
9. Astronomers have discovered a possible twin of which planet in our solar system?
10. Which state’s government has decided to hold People’s Day on the 15th of every month?
c) Uttar Pradesh
11. The month-long exhibition commemorating 100 years of Champaran Satyagraha will be held in which state?
c) New Delhi
12. Which renowned Indian sand artist has been selected to represent India in the Moscow Sand Art Championship 2017?
a) Nitish Bharti
b) Sudarsan Pattnaik
c) Rahul Arya
d) Ashok Kumar
13. This e-commerce company of India in April 2017 launched its new feature QR code
14. The Indian Olympic Association (IOA) has granted affiliation to this sports federation to host the particular sport on behalf of India.
a) Hockey Federation of India
b) Indian Body Builders Federation
c) Athletic Federation of India
d) Boxing Federation of India
15. India and Bangladesh on 8 April 2017 signed 22 agreements to boost the bilateral cooperation between the two countries. Consider the following statements in context to the project
I. The MoUs were signed during Bangladeshi Prime Minister Khaleda Zia visit to India.
II. MoU for enhancing cooperation in the field of national security, development and strategic studies was signed.
III. Inter-Agency agreement on cooperation regarding Nuclear Power Plant Projects in Bangladesh was signed.
Which is/are correct?
a) Only I and II
b) Only I and III
c) Only II and III
d) I, II and III
1. (c) 6.25 percent
2. (a) Germany
3. (b) Uruguay
4. (c) Bharat ke Veer
5. (c) Spain
6. (b) 40th
7. (a) Lewis Hamilton
8. (d) Tim Berners-Lee
9. (b) Venus
10. (a) Manipur
11. (c) New Delhi
12. (b) Sudarsan Pattnaik
13. (a) Paytm Mall
14. (d) Boxing Federation of India
15. (c) Only II and III
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.