Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, Time’s Person of the Year, and Guinness Book of World records among others.
1. Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, 2015 was approved by Union Cabinet on 9 December 2015. Which one of the following is not one of the recommendations?
a) Covers both commercial and residential real estate projects
b) Establishment of Real Estate Regulatory Authority in State/UTs
c) Registration of real estate agents with the Authority
d) Civil Courts allowed to take matters defined in the Bill
2. UK-India Year of Education and Research that was launched in New Delhi on 9 December 2015 will be celebrated in which year?
3. Who of the following was named as 2015 Person of the Year on 9 December 2015 by Time Magazine?
a) Angela Merkel
b) Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi
c) Donald Trump
d) Vladimir Putin
4. The Supreme Court on 9 December 2015 asked the Union Government to operationalise the Organised Crimes Investigating Agency (OCIA) by
a) 31 December 2015
b) 1 January 2016
c) 1 April 2016
d) 1 December 2016
5. Which scheme was in news in the first week of December 2015 for being acknowledged by the Guinness Book of World records as the largest cash transfer programme in terms of number of households?
c) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
6. Which city was chosen to host the India Aviation Exhibition and Conference Event 2016?
c) New Delhi
7. Who among the following on 6 December 2015 temporarily relieved himself as the president of World Chess Federation?
a) Sepp Blatter
b) Domenico Scala
c) Riccardo Fraccari
d) Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
8. Which country on 4 December 2015 rejoined as a member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)?
9. Which of the following was on 3 December 2015 adjudged as Bank of the Year – India at the Banker Awards 2015 in London?
c) Yes Bank
10. Identify the legendary cricketer who on 9 December 2015 was awarded with an honorary lifetime membership of Marylebone Cricket Club.
a) Mahela Jayawardene
b) Chaminda Vaas
d) Glenn McGrath
11. Which Indian institute on 9 December 2015 bagged a US military contract for research and development on solar powered micro-grid?
a) Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
b) Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research, Mohali
c) Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai
d) Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
12. Identify the youth facilitator associated with the NGO Rubaroo who won the 2016 Queen's Young Leaders award which will be presented by the British monarch at Buckingham Palace in June 2016.
a) Neha Swain
b) Neha Advani
c) Priya Chadha
d) Vishakha Singh
13. Which multilateral agency on 8 December 2015 released the Asian Economic Integration Report 2015?
a) Asian Development Bank
b) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
c) New Development Bank
d) World Bank
14. What was the focus area of the Handbook of Statistics 2015 released by the UNCTAD on 8 December 2015?
a) Foreign Direct Investment
b) Special Economic Zones
c) Exports & Imports
d) Administrative Reforms
15. Which of the following on 8 December 2015 became the 10th country to ratify Articles of Agreement of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank?
1-(d) 6-(b) 11-(d)
2-(d) 7-(d) 12-(a)
3-(a) 8-(c) 13-(a)
4-(d) 9-(c) 14-(b)
5-(a) 10-(a) 15-(c)
Japan and South Korea reached Agreement on Issue of Comfort Women
Union Cabinet approved construction of 69 bridges on trilateral highway in Myanmar
Union Cabinet approved MoU between India & Jordan for promoting cooperation in IT & Electronics
Dr Gyanendra D Bandgaiyan appointed DG of National Centre for Good Governance