10 February 2017: Daily Current Affairs Quizzes brought by Jagranjosh.com wants to help the aspirants’ of different competitive exams in to revising the day at an ease. These quizzes will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the next exam that will be faced by you. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like President of Haiti, TAMRA Portal and Mission-Eleven-Million programme among others.
1. Who was sworn-in as the President of Haiti recently?
a) Jovenel Moise
b) James T Hill
c) Michel Martelly
d) Ajax Porto Pinheiro
2. Who was selected for the prestigious 2016 Dr B C Roy National Award?
a) Jayshree Mehta
b) P Raghu Ram
c) K Usha Lakshmi
d) N Sai Kumar
3. Which facility was developed by ISRO to design, integrate and test novel satellite technologies?
a) Field Programmable Gate Array
b) Telemetry & Telecommand Processor
c) Pulse Code Modulation
d) Geostationary Radiation Spectrometer
4. Which portal was launched by Union Government to ensure transparent award of statutory clearances for mining operations?
5. Veteran agriculture scientist M S Swaminathan received an honorary medallion from this country for his contribution towards the development of agricultural practices.
c) New Zealand
6. This regulatory agency announced its plans to set up a separate department to develop a sound framework and process for enforcement action.
a) Reserve Bank of India
b) Securities and Exchange Board of India
c) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
d) Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
7.The Mission-Eleven-Million programme launched by the Union Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports is related to
8. This regulatory agency decided to set up a Standing Committee on Cyber Security.
a) Directorate General of Civil Avaiation
b) Reserve Bank of India
c) Atomic Energy Regulatory Board
d) Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
9. Who of the following is the Official Mascot of the FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017?
a) A dog called Striker
b) A leopard called Sheru
c) A cat called Billu
d) A clouded leopard called Kheleo
10. Identify the Indian youngsters selected for the third annual Basketball without Borders (BWB) Global Camp.
a) Aashay Verma and Vipul Sangma
b) Aashay Verma and Priyanka Prabhakara
c) Priyanka Prabhakara and Vipul Sangma
d) None of the above
11. Name the winner of the 2003 Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine who died recently.
a) Sir Peter Mansfield
b) Pieter Zeeman
c) Wilhelm Wien
d) William Henry Bragg
12. Who of the following is appointed as the Managing Director of the Cushman & Wakefield in India?
a) Ritesh Sachdev
b) Henry Baker
c) Jyoti Varma
d) None of the above
13. Which Indian state is going to conduct the first phase of its assembly election polls on 11 February 2017?
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Himachal Pradesh
14. Which state is hosting India’s first National Women’s Parliament 2017?
b) Andhra Pradesh
15. Which city has announced its intention of building a bulletproof wall around one of its most iconic monuments?
a) New Delhi
1. (a) Jovenel Moise
2. (b) P Raghu Ram
3. (b) Telemetry & Telecommand Processor
4. (b) TAMRA
5. (b) Canada
6. (a) Reserve Bank of India
7. (a) Football
8. (b) Reserve Bank of India
9. (d) A clouded leopard called Kheleo
10. (b) Aashay Verma and Priyanka Prabhakara
11. (a) Sir Peter Mansfield
12. (a) Ritesh Sachdev
13. (c) Uttar Pradesh
14. (b) Andhra Pradesh
15. (d) Paris
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.