Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like vaccine against dengue fever, Global Illicit Financial Flows Report 2015 and Dubai International Film Festival among others.
1. Which of the following on 9 December 2015 became the first country in the world to give approval to use vaccine against dengue fever?
2. Which agency on 8 December 20152 released Global Illicit Financial Flows Report 2015?
a) Global Financial Integrity
b) Transparency International
c) World Bank
d) International Monetary Fund
3. Name the campaign launched on the occasion of Human Rights Day that was observed across the world on 10 December 2015.
a) Freedom from fear, speech, worship and want
b) Our Rights. Our Freedoms. Always
c) Human Rights 365
d) Working for Your Rights
4. Name the country that introduced resolution 2250 (2015) on youth, peace and security that was adopted by UN Security Council on 9 December 2015.
5. The International Cricket Council on 10 December 2015 announced new global partnership with which leading mobile telephone device company?
6. Identify the actor who on 10 December 2015 was honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 12th edition of Dubai International Film Festival?
a) Dilip Kumar
b) Manoj Kumar
c) Om Puri
d) Naseerudin Shah
7. Name the country that was on 9 December 2015 asked to halt the torture of detainees and oppression of human rights activists by the United Nations Committee Against Torture (UNCAT).
8. The Supreme Court of India on 10 December 2015 upheld which amendment act of the Haryana Government?
a) The States Reorganisation Act 1956
b) Haryana Panchayati Raj (Amendment) Act, 2015
c) The Right of Information Act, 2005
d) The Haryana Municipal Corporation (Amendment) Act, 2014
9. Union Government on 11 December 2015 slashed the Minimum Export Price (MEP) of onions from 700 dollars a tonne to
a) 300 US dollars per tonne
b) 400 US dollars per tonne
c) 500 US dollars per tonne
d) 600 US dollars per tonne
10. Name the country that on 9 December 2015 inaugurated a new stock exchange, named Yangon Stock Exchange (YSX), with plans for six companies to start trading in March 2016.
11. On My Terms: From the Grassroots to the Corridors of Power that was released on 10 December 2015 is an autobiography of
a) Rahul Gandhi
b) Shashi Tahroor
c) Sharad Pawar
d) Ajeet Dobhal
12. Who was on 10 December 2015 sworn in as the President of Argentina?
a) Mauricio Macri
b) Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner
c) Daniel Scioli
d) Alexis Tsipras
13. Which of the following two countries on 9 December 2015 announced Comprehensive Bilateral Dialogue to expedite bilateral peace process?
a) Pakistan and Afghanistan
b) India and Pakistan
c) Bangladesh and Myanmar
d) China and Japan
14. Which country was on 8 December 2015 identified as world’s top exporter of illicit money by the Global Financial Integrity?
15. As per the Global Illicit Financial Flows Report released on 8 December 2015, what was India’s global rank in terms of illicit financial outflows?
1-(d) 6-(d) 11-(c)
2-(a) 7-(a) 12-(a)
3-(b) 8-(b) 13-(b)
4-(c) 9-(b) 14-(c)
5-(c) 10-(a) 15-(d)
Japan and South Korea reached Agreement on Issue of Comfort Women
Union Cabinet approved construction of 69 bridges on trilateral highway in Myanmar
Union Cabinet approved MoU between India & Jordan for promoting cooperation in IT & Electronics
Dr Gyanendra D Bandgaiyan appointed DG of National Centre for Good Governance