13 February 2017: Daily Current Affairs Quizzes brought by Jagranjosh.com wants to help the aspirants’ of different competitive exams in to revising the day at an ease. These quizzes will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the next exam that will be faced by you. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like National Productivity Week, 2017 International Intellectual Property Index and world’s first Braille Atlas among others.
1. What was the theme of the India’s National Productivity Week (NPW) 2017?
a) From waste to profits-through reduce, recycle and reuse
b) Build Smart for a future ready India
c) Ease of Doing Business for higher productivity
d) Lean management for productivity enhancement
2. Who was appointed as the Chief of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)?
a) Vikram Ahuja
b) Ajay Tyagi
c) Brijesh Mukherjee
d) Sarthak Saini
3. Which country launched the world’s first Braille Atlas for visually impaired persons?
4. When is the National Deworming Day celebrated in India?
a) 10 February
b) 11 February
c) 12 February
d) 13 February
5. What was the theme of Pakistan’s multinational naval exercise AMAN 2017?
a) Peace for World
b) Together for peace
c) Live Peacefully
d) Bring Peace
6. India won the ICC T20 Blind World Cup by defeating this country.
d) Sri Lanka
7. The century-old annual Christian religious congregation Maramon Convention is being held on the riverbed of
a) Pampa River
b) Ganga River
c) Tapti River
d) Sutlej River
8. Name the country whose citizens in February 2017 voted to relax the country's strict citizenship rules.
9. He became the first Indian cricketer to sign for a foreign T20 league.
a) Virat Kohli
b) Yusuf Pathan
c) R Ashwin
d) R Jadeja
10. It is with this country India signed a bilateral MoU to ease restrictions on the number of scheduled flights between the two countries.
a) The UK
11. Which of the following has become the first Indian airport to enter the list of top 15 airports in the World?
a) Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
b) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
c) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad
d) Goa International Airport
12. What was India’s rank in the 2017 International Intellectual Property Index?
13. Who has been elected as the 12th President of Germany?
a) Angela Merkel
b) Frank-Walter Steinmeier
c) Norbert Lammert
d) Joachim Gauck
14. 13 February commemorates which International day?
a) International Day of Women and Girls in Science
b) Safer Internet Day
c) World Radio Day
d) World Cancer Day
15. Which Indian survey vessel has gone completely green by installing a solar power system on board?
a) INS Makar
b) INS Nirupak
c) INS Investigator
d) INS Sarvekshak
1. (a) From waste to profits-through reduce, recycle and reuse
2. (b) Ajay Tyagi
3. (c) India
4. (a) 10 February
5. (b) Together for peace
6. (c) Pakistan
7. (a) Pampa River
8. (b) Switzerland
9. (b) Yusuf Pathan
10. (a) The UK
11. (a) Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
12. (d) 43
13. (b) Frank-Walter Steinmeier
14. (c) World Radio Day
15. (d) INS Sarvekshak