Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like world’s Top 50 Business Leaders, 2015 International Children’s Peace Prize and World Energy Outlook 2015 among others.
1. Who of the following business personalities topped the list of World’s Top 50 Global Business Leader released by Fortune magazine on 12 November 2015?
a) Satya Nadella, Microsoft
b) Mike Parker, Nike
c) Travis Kalanick, Uber
d) Tim Cook, Apple
2. The Gauvansh Sanrakshan and Gausamvardhan Bill got the approval of the President Pranab Mukherjee on 12 November 2015. The bill was passed by which of the following states?
3. The Government of India announced on 12 November 2015 that it signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with six countries. Which one of the following is not one of them?
4. Who on 12 November 2015 was appointed as an Executive Director on the board of the International Monetary Fund?
a) Rakesh Mohan
b) Subir Gokarn
c) Anand Sinha
d) H R Khan
5. The parliament of which country on 12 November 2015 approved a bill prohibiting all forms of discrimination at workplaces including discrimination against homosexuals?
6. Indigenously made communications satellite GSAT-15 was launched successfully on 11 November 2015 from
a) Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station
b) Satish Dhawan Space Centre
c) Kourou in French Guyana
d) John F. Kennedy Space Center
7. Who of the following was awarded with the 2015 International Children’s Peace Prize on 10 November 2015?
a) Aziza Rahim Zada from Afghanistan
b) Jeanesha Bou from Puerto Rico
c) Abraham M. Keita from Liberia
d) Neha Gupta from Philadelphia
8. Name the cyclone that struck the coast of Tamil Nadu on 12 November 2015.
a) Cyclone Megh
b) Cyclone Rovan
c) Cyclone Komen
d) Cyclone Ashoba
9. Which country is the subject of in-depth focus in the World Energy Outlook 2015 released by the International Energy Agency (IEA) on 10 November 2015?
10. Which United Nations (UN) agency on 10 November 2015 released the Science Report: Towards 2030?
d) International Maritime Organisation (IMO)
11. Union Government on 10 November 2015 relaxed FDI norms for 15 major sectors of the economy. Which one of the following is not one of them?
a) Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
b) Broadcasting Sector
d) Atomic Energy
12. Name the Indian-origin barrister who was sworn-in as a Circuit Judge in the UK on 9 November 2015.
a) Rajni Kaul
b) Kalyani Kaul
c) Shyamji Krishna Varma
d) Mahendra Kaul
13. 12th Asia-Europe Foreign Ministers' Meeting (ASEM FMM12) was held on 5-6 November 2015 in
14. Name the fifth President of Israel who died on 6 November 2015 in Jerusalem.
a) David Ben-Gurion
b) Chaim Herzog
c) Ezer Weizman
d) Yitzhak Navon
15. Which party of Croatia won the parliamentary elections held on 8 November 2015?
a) Social Democrats (SDP)
b) Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ)
c) MOST or Bridge Party
d) Social Democratic Union (SDU)
1-(b) 6-(c) 11-(d)
2-(a) 7-(c) 12-(b)
3-(d) 8-(b) 13-(b)
4-(b) 9-(b) 14-(d)
5-(c) 10-(c) 15-(b)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.