Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Neev Fund, Bank for International Settlements, Global Government Requests Report and Indian Railways among others.
1. In which of the following cities the 19th edition of biennial International Children’s film festival of India was inaugurated on 14 November 2015?
c) New Delhi
2. Which of the following city of Europe came under terrorist attack on 13 November 2015 killing hundreds of civilians?
3. Identify the Indian public sector bank. PM Narendra Modi launched its Neev Fund to finance low-income state infrastructure projects on 13 November 2015 in London.
a) Bank of Baroda
c) Yes Bank
d) State Bank of India
4. With which of the following countries India signed over 9 billion pounds worth commercial deals on 12 November 2015?
b) United Kingdom
5. Identify the country in which the 2015 Valletta Summit on Migration was concluded on 12 November 2015?
6. Who among the following was on 9 November 2015 appointed as the Vice-Chairman on the Board of Directors of Bank for International Settlements (BIS)?
a) Dr Raghuram Rajan
b) Subir Gokarn
c) Dr C Rangarajan
d) Dr Y V Reddy
7. The 2015 World Pneumonia Day was observed on 12 November 2015 with the theme
a) Every Breath Counts: Stop Pneumonia Now
b) Universal access to pneumonia prevention and care
c) Fight Pneumonia: Save the Children
d) None of the Above
8. Identify the MNC. It received a Letter of Award from the Indian Railways in the second week of November 2015 to supply 800 electric locomotives.
9. Identify the Pakistan cricketer. He announced retirement from ODIs on 11 November 2015.
a) Shoaib Malik
c) Younis khan
d) Shaid Afridi
10. Which of the following cities was chosen to host the Skal World Congress in 2017?
b) New Delhi
11. Which of the following Indian institution figured in the top 100 of the Times Higher Education (THE) Ranking for Engineering & Technology as announced on 12 November 2015?
a) IISc Bangalore
b) IIT Delhi
c) University of Delhi
d) Punjab University
12. Identify the bank. It signed a MoU with the London Stock Exchange Group on 12 November 2015 to list its green bonds worth 330 million pounds.
a) HDFC Bank
b) State Bank of India
c) Yes Bank
d) IDFC Bank
13. Which of the following social networking sites released the Global Government Requests Report on 11 November 2015?
14. Which political party of Myanmar won majority seats in the elections to the Parliament held on 8 November 2015?
a) National League for Democracy
b) Union Solidarity and Development Party
c) Communist Party of Burma
d) Zomi National Congress
15. In which of the following countries India launched Railway Rupees Bond on 12 November 2015?
b) United Kingdom
1-(b) 6-(a) 11-(a)
2-(c) 7-(a) 12-(c)
3-(d) 8-(b) 13-(c)
4-(b) 9-(c) 14-(a)
5-(d) 10-(d) 15-(b)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.