Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like World Consumer Rights Day, first civilian president in Myanmar and ILO’s Social Protection Policy Paper 16 among others.
1. The World Consumer Rights Day was observed on 15 March 2016 with the theme
a) Antibiotics off the Menu
b) Consumer rights in the era of Internet
c) Know Your Rights
d) Consumer Rights for Better Consumption
2. Who was elected as the first civilian president to lead the country after 53 years of military rule by Myanmar's Parliament on 15 March 2016?
a) Htin Kyaw
b) Aung San Suu Kyi
c) Thein Sein
d) Henry Van Thio
3. The World Kidney Day was observed on 10 March 2016 with the theme
a) Kidney Health for All
b) Kidney Disease & Children. Act Early to Prevent It!
c) Chronic Kidney Disease and aging
d) Kidneys for Life – Stop Kidney Attack!
4. As per a report released by the International Labour Organisation (ILO) in March 2016, what percent of domestic workers are excluded from social protection across the world?
5. Which team in March 2016 won the 20th edition of the Lloyd Business Today Pro-Am of Champions golf tournament?
6. Identify the State whose Administrative Council approved the Industrial Policy-2016 on 14 March 2016.
b) Jammu & Kashmir
c) West Bengal
7. Identify the country in which Australia re-opened its trade office in March 2016.
8. Which country in March 2016 declared a two-month extension on emergency powers meant to help shore up the country's crippled economy?
9. Under which Act did the Supreme Court asked the Centre and states to frame rules, regulations and guidelines for the adoption of children on 15 March 2016?
a) Commission for Protection of Child Rights Act, 2005
b) The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
c) Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986
d) Guardians and Wards Act, 1890
10. In which country on 14 March 2016 the UNICEF successfully tested usage of drones for transporting blood samples of suspected HIV infected infants?
11. The Budget 2016-17 of the Telangana State pegged the fiscal deficit at what percent of State Gross Domestic Product?
12. In which city the 60th session of the Commission on the Status of Women was inaugurated on 14 March 2016?
a) New York
13. Which country on 14 March 2016 became the second African nation to commit to end modern slavery?
c) South Africa
14. In which city, the 59th session of Commission on Narcotic Drugs was inaugurated on 14 March 2016?
15. Which Country’s agency was given pre-Olympic drug testing role in March 2016?
a) United Kingdom
c) United States of America
1-(a) 6-(b) 11-(b)
2-(a) 7-(c) 12-(a)
3-(b) 8-(d) 13-(a)
4-(d) 9-(b) 14-(c)
5-(a) 10-(a) 15-(a)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.