Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Civil Nuclear Agreement, China Open Superseries Badminton tournament, Standard Operating Procedure and Ningol Chakkouba festival among others.
1. India on 15 November 2015 announced completion of procedures for civil nuclear agreement with which of the following country?
d) United States
2. Who of the following on 15 November 2015 won Women's Singles final of China Open Superseries Premier Badminton tournament?
a) Saina Nehwal of India
b) PV Sindhu of India
c) Xuerui Li of China
d) Wang Yihan of China
3. Which of the following rebel group was declared as a terrorist organisation by the Union Government on 6 November 2015 under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967?
a) National Socialist Council of Nagaland-Khaplang (NSCN-K)
b) National Socialist Council of Nagaland Issac-Muivah (NSCN-IM)
c) United National Liberation Front of Western South East Asia (UNLFW)
d) Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO)
4. India on 15 November 2015 signed the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to operationalise the Agreement on Coastal Shipping with which nation?
d) Sri Lanka
5. Which country on 13 November 2015 was provisionally suspended by International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) due to doping allegations?
6. An Advanced Torpedo Defence System on 14 November 2015 was handed over to Indian Navy. What is the name of it?
7. Who on 15 November 2015 emerged out as the winner in the 2015 Brazilian Grand Prix that was held in Sau Paulo?
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Nico Rosberg
c) Sebastian Vettel
d) Valtteri Bottas
8. Identify the children's book writer and widow of cartoonist R.K. Laxman who died on 14 November 2015.
a) Kamala Laxman
b) Kumari Kamala
c) Lavanya Sankaran
d) Sudha Murthy
9. Online auto classified platform CarTrade on 13 November 2015 acquired which of its rival?
10. Which state celebrated Ningol Chakkouba festival on 14 November 2015?
11. Which state introduced Mobile Governance on 15 November 2015 in the state to realise the dreams of Digital India on the occasion of its 16th Foundation Day?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
12. The Shipwright School, a premier technical establishment, was on 14 November 2015 commissioned by what name?
a) INS Vishwas
b) INS Rudraksh
c) INS Vishwakarma
d) INS Varuna
13. In which of the following locations the first Affordable Medicines and Reliable Implants for Treatment (AMRIT) pharmacy outlet was opened on 15 November 2015?
a) AIIMS, New Delhi
b) AIIMS, Patna
c) AIIMS, Raipur
d) AIIMS, Bhopal
14. Lidar (light & radar) technology was in news in the second week of November 2015 as it has been primarily used in
a) Uterus transplantation
b) Self-driving car
c) Radiocarbon dating
d) Internet of Things
15. Union Ministry of Tourism on 9 November 2015 proposed to Increase India's Share in International Tourist arrival from 0.68 % to
a) 1% by 2016-17
b) 2% by 2016-17
c) 1% by 2017-18
d) 2% by 2017-18
1-(b) 6-(b) 11-(d)
2-(c) 7-(b) 12-(c)
3-(a) 8-(a) 13-(a)
4-(b) 9-(a) 14-(b)
5-(d) 10-(c) 15-(a)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.