Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Chief Guest at 67th India’s Republic Day, book Bose Brothers and Indian Independence and National Air Quality Index among others.
1. Who of the following will be the Chief Guest at 67th India’s Republic Day (26 January 2016) celebrations?
a) Manuel Valls
b) Vladimir Putin
c) Angela Merkel
d) Francois Hollande
2. Supreme Court on 16 December 2015 said that temple priests should be appointed as per ancient Hindu rituals (Agamas) and it do not violate the right of equality. The verdict was given on a plea against order allowing priests from all castes of
a) Union Government
b) Tamil Nadu Government
c) Delhi Government
d) Kerala Government
3. Which of the following state on 16 December 2015 decided to abolish VAT (Value-added tax), CST (Central Sales Tax) on Sugar factories?
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Uttar Pradesh
4. To modify the list of Scheduled Castes and Central List of Other Backward Classes, the Union Cabinet on 16 December 2015 gave its approval to Amendments in the Constitution (Scheduled Castes) Order of
5. Who of the following is the author of the book, the Bose Brothers and Indian Independence: An Insider's Account?
a) Madhuri Bose
b) Vivek Mehra
c) Chandra Bose
d) Anita Bose Pfaff
6. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation on 16 December 2015 partnered with which popular mobile commerce company for e-catering payment?
7. Identify the former justice of Delhi High Court who on 17 December 2015 took oath as the Lokayukta of Delhi.
a) Justice Manmohan Sarin
b) Justive Reva Khetrapal
c) Justice Bilal Nazki
d) Justice Jasbir Singh
8. Identify the state which on 16 December 2015 announced a 10512 crore rupees relief package for drought-hit villages.
b) Uttar Pradesh
9. In which city the 10th WTO Ministerial Conference was inaugurated on 15 December 2015?
c) New York
10. As per the National Air Quality Index released by Green Peace on 15 December 2015, which city recorded highest air pollution levels among the major Indian cities?
c) New Delhi
11. Who headed the five-judge constitutional bench that on 16 December 2015 directed the Union Government to Prepare Draft Memorandum of Procedure on Appointment of Judges to Higher Judiciary?
a) Justice JS Khehar
b) Justice J Chelameswar
c) Justice Madan B Lokur
d) Justice A K Goel
12. The Union Finance Ministry on 15 December 2015 raised the monetary limit for filing appeals to in High Courts to how much amount?
a) 5 Lakh rupees
b) 10 Lakh rupees
c) 15 Lakh rupees
d) 20 Lakh rupees
13. Which online shopping portal on 15 December 2015 launched its mobile website in Hindi and Telugu language?
14. The Supreme Court on 16 December 2015 banned the registration of all diesel SUVs and luxury cars with engine capacity of 2000 cc or more in which state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
15. The Union Cabinet on 16 December 2015 gave its ex-post facto approval to a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between India and BRICS countries for
a) To strengthen cooperation in Port matters
b) Strengthening energy efficiency cooperation
c) For Indian Bilateral Investment Treaty
d) For investments under make in India
1-(d) 6-(d) 11-(a)
2-(b) 7-(b) 12-(d)
3-(a) 8-(a) 13-(b)
4-(b) 9-(d) 14-(a)
5-(a) 10-(c) 15-(b)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.