Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Swasthya Raksha Programme, Digital India Silver Award and Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswati National Eminence Award among others.
1. Which Union Ministry is implementing the Swasthya Raksha Programme to promote health education in villages?
a) Ministry of AYUSH
b) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
c) Ministry of Rural Development
d) Ministry of Women and Child Development
2. Which city hosted the 5th edition of the India-Arab Partnership Conference?
a) New Delhi
3. Which Brazilian city was accorded the UNESCO World Heritage Site status?
b) Rio de Janeiro
4. Which female MP has replaced Anurag Thakur as the Chief of BJP’s Youth Wing?
a) Poonam Mahajan
b) Riti Pathak
c) Meenakshi Lekhi
d) Sumitra Mahajan
5. Who was removed as Tata Teleservices Director?
a) Ratan Tata
b) Nasser Munjee
c) Cyrus Mistry
d) Ness Wadia
6. The Rights of Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Bill, 2016 seeks to enhance reservation for Divyangs in government jobs from 3% to
7. e-Tourist Visa facility is extended to this many number of countries.
8. The Municipal Corporation of this city was awarded the Digital India Silver Award?
9. This American country scrapped entry for EU Schengen and Japan visa holders.
a) Costa Rica
10. These two countries agreed to extend BrahMos missile range beyond 300 km range.
a) India and the USA
b) India and Russia
c) India and Germany
d) India and Japan
11. Which State Government launched the Annapurna Rasoi Scheme?
12. Who was selected for the SIES-Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswati National Eminence Award?
a) N R Narayanmurthy
b) A S Kiran Kumar
c) K Chandra Shekhar Rao
d) Narendra Modi
13. Which country successfully test-fired Babur cruise missile?
14. The United Nations extended its peacekeeping mission in this country for a year till December 2017.
a) South Sudan
15. Men’s Junior Hockey World Cup is underway in this Indian city.
1. (a) Ministry of AYUSH
2. (b) Muscat
3. (b) Rio de Janeiro
4. (a) Poonam Mahajan
5. (c) Cyrus Mistry
6. (a) 4%
7. (c) 161
8. (b) Coimbatore
9. (a) Costa Rica
10. (b) India and Russia
11. (c) Rajasthan
12. (b) A S Kiran Kumar
13. (d) Pakistan
14. (a) South Sudan
15. (d) Lucknow
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.