18 March 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh.com wants to help every aspirant of competitive exams to revise the day at an ease. These quizzes will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the next exam that will be faced by you. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like New CM of Uttarakhand, WHO Regional Health Ministers’ Meeting on TB and Swachhta Pakhwada among others.
1. Who was sworn-in as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand?
a) Trivendra Singh Rawat
b) Harish Rawat
c) Satpal Maharaj
d) Prakash Pant
2. B P Kanungo was recently appointed as the Deputy Governor in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for three years. He will replace ____?
a) V Acharya
b) S S Mundra
c) R Gandhi
d) Harun R Khan
3. The Union Government in recent past revised the Mode of Moderation and Memorandum of Understanding to establish the Border Haats with this country.
d) Sri Lanka
4. G20 finance ministers and central bank governors meeting was hosted by
c) Saudi Arabia
5. This State Government launched the Adarsh Gram Yojana for Rural Poor recently.
b) Arunachal Pradesh
6. Amit Agarwal was appointed as the senior vice president of this multinational company.
7. This State government approved the Housing Guarantee Bill, 2017 to assure housing for each and every citizen in the State.
d) Madhya Pradesh
8. UN’s meeting on Strengthening Railway Transport Connectivity in South and South-West Asia concluded in
d) New Delhi
9. This Indian city hosted the WHO Regional Health Ministers’ Meeting on TB recently.
b) New Delhi
10. Which Union Ministry successfully celebrated Swachhta Pakhwada?
a) Human Resources Development
b) Women and Child Development
c) Commerce and Industry
d) Health and Family Welfare
11. Who among the following was designated as the leader of the Uttar Pradesh BJP State Legislature Party?
a) Keshav Prasad Maurya
b) Manoj Sinha
c) Yogi Adityanath
d) Om Mathur
12. The Union Government unveiled the revised Building Code 2017 to meet the vision of – “Housing For All” by
13. The 3-day long India’s largest Engineering Sourcing Show opened in
14. Which party won the highest number of seats in the recently concluded elections to the House of Representatives of the Netherlands?
a) Party for Freedom
b) People's Party for Freedom and Democracy
c) Christian Democratic Appeal
d) Democrats 66
15. The SRCC Global Millennium Summit 2017 was inaugurated in
c) New York
1. (a) Trivendra Singh Rawat
2. (c) R Gandhi
3. (c) Bangladesh
4. (a) Germany
5. (b) Arunachal Pradesh
6. (a) Amazon
7. (d) Madhya Pradesh
8. (d) New Delhi
9. (b) New Delhi
10. (b) Women and Child Development
11. (c) Yogi Adityanath
12. (c) 2022
13. (a) Chennai
14. (b) People's Party for Freedom and Democracy
15. (a) Dubai
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.