Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like DDCA, Disaster Risk Reduction Champion and Qawwali Festival 2016 among others.
1. Bangladesh and India agreed to cooperate in rooting out cross-border terrorist and insurgent threats, during the meet of home secretaries held on 17 November 2015 in
2. Name the eminent neurosurgeon and secretary general of Indian Red Cross Society who died on 17 November 2015.
a) Sankaran Nair
b) Yitzhak Navon
c) Bimal Prasad
d) Satya Paul Agarwal
3. Delhi Government appointed Inquiry panel that on 17 November 2015 submitted its report and recommended immediate suspension of DDCA was headed by
a) Chetan Sanghi
b) Ashok Misra
c) ER Eswar
d) TSR Subramanian
4. Which of the following Union Minister on 17 November 2015 was designated as the Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Champion for the Asia Region by the United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR)?
a) Vijay Kumar Singh
b) Jual Oram
c) Kiren Rijiju
d) Sarbananda Sonowal
5. Identify the Indian water conservationist who was on 13 November 2015 elected to Board of Governors of World Water Council.
a) Prithvi Raj Singh
b) Rajendra Singh
c) Om Prakash Agarwal
d) Chandi Prasad Bhatt
6. Which of the following country on 17 November 2015 was designated to host Syrian peace talks between the opposition and the president Bashar al-Assad?
b) Saudi Arabia
7. Which of the following business group organised ‘Samvaad’ tribal conclave in Jamshedpur in the third week of November 2015?
8. What is the theme of the World Antibiotic Awareness Week that was launched by the WHO on 16 November 2015?
a) Antibiotics: Essentials of Life
b) Antibiotics: Preventing Abuse
c) Antibiotics: Check before use
d) Antibiotics: Handle with Care
9. As per a report released by the Internet and Mobile Association of India on 17 November 2015, which country will have second-largest internet user base after China by December 2015?
10. Which state will host the first International Qawwali Festival 2016 that will be held in February 2016?
d) Uttar Pradesh
11. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) on 17 November 2015 imposed penalties upon 3 Airlines for concerted action in fixing and revising Fuel Surcharge (FSC) for transporting cargo. Which one of the following airlines was not imposed with the penalties?
a) Jet Airways (India) Ltd
b) InterGlobe Aviation Limited
c) Spice Jet Limited
d) Air India Limited
12. Who was appointed as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Standard Chartered Bank, India on 17 November 2015?
a) Sunil Kaushal
b) Zarin Daruwala
c) Anurag Adlakha
d) Ajay Kanwal
13. With which IIT, the Indian Tea Board entered into a partnership in November 2015 to cut energy costs and produce better teas?
14. India on 17 November 2015 signed a draft Memorandum of Understanding on passenger and cruise vessel movement with which country?
c) Sri Lanka
15. Identify the senior journalist who passed away on 16 November 2015 in New Delhi.
a) Devyani Chaubal
b) Hemendra Narain
c) B. K. Karanjia
d) Javed Ahmed Mir
1-(b) 6-(b) 11-(d)
2-(d) 7-(c) 12-(b)
3-(a) 8-(d) 13-(b)
4-(c) 9-(a) 14-(a)
5-(a) 10-(b) 15-(b)