Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Raigad Mahotsav, India Gold Coin and Best Countries Report among others.
1. The cabinet of which country lifted nuclear sanctions on Iran on 22 January 2016?
d) The Unites States
2. For which industry does Union Government notified stricter green norms to reduce water pollution?
a) Leather Industry
b) Sugar Industry
c) Forging Industry
d) Textile Industry
3. Union Government on 22 January 2016 decided to extend the Beti Bachao Bati Padhao Scheme to how many district in the year 2016?
4. Which country asked its women to delay pregnancy for two years in light of outbreak of mosquito-borne Zika virus?
b) The United States
c) El Salvador
5. At least 15 migrants including eight children drowned on 22 January 2016 when their boats capsized off the islands of Kalolimnos and Farmakonisi. The islands are part of which country?
6. The AIDS epidemic in which country crossed the tipping point after the number of people with HIV positive passed the 1 million mark?
b) South Africa
7. Raigad Mahotsav that was inaugurated by Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on 22 January 2016 showcases the history of which famous Maratha king?
a) Peshwa Bajirao - I
b) Peshwa Bajirao – II
8. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 21 January 2016 permitted banks to sell India Gold Coins (IGC) with Ashok Chakra minted by Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC). The coins to be sold are of which denomination?
a) 5 and 10 grams
b) 10 and 15 grams
c) 7 and 10 grams
d) 5 and 7 grams
9. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 21 January 2016 asked banks to provide loans of up to 3 lakh rupees at what interest rate to Women Self-Help Group (SHG) under the Aajeevika scheme during 2015-16?
a) 6 percent
b) 7 percent
c) 8 percent
d) 5 percent
10. Which country was ranked as the best country in the world as per the inaugural Best Countries Report released at World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos?
11. What is the rank of India in the inaugural Best Countries Report released at World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos?
12. With which country does India will conduct a bilateral maritime exercise named NASEEM AL BAHR in February 2016?
a) Saudi Arabia
d) The United Arab Emirates (UAE)
13. Which state government started the process to tag the country liquor ‘Feni’ as ‘heritage brew’ outside the state?
c) Tamil Nadu
14. International Cricket Council (ICC) appointed which radio channel as the official audio rights partner in January 2016 for an eight year period?
a) Radio City
b) Channel 2 Group
c) Star Sports
d) Channel 4 Group
15. According to a new research by the World Economic Forum (WEF), what could be the new value of digital transformation – for society and industry – by 2025?
a) 100 trillion US dollars
b) 200 trillion US dollars
c) 100 billion US dollars
d) 50 trillion US dollars
1-(c) 6-(d) 11-(b)
2-(b) 7-(c) 12-(c)
3-(b) 8-(a) 13-(d)
4-(c) 9-(b) 14-(b)
5-(c) 10-(c) 15-(a)