Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Juvenile Justice (Amendment) Bill, first-ever dengue vaccine Dengvaxia and adoption of Chinese Yuan as legal tender among others.
1. The proposed age of juveniles for the purpose of Juvenile Justice (Amendment) Bill, 2015 passed by the Rajya Sabha on 22 December 2015 is
a) 14 years
b) 18 years
c) 16 years
d) 17 years
2. Which country on 22 December 2015 dropped a plan to strip dual nationals in terrorist cases?
b) United States of America
3. Union Cabinet on 22 December 2015 approved the Phase-1 A of Metro Rail Project of which city?
4. Name the state that on 22 December 2015 decided to provide a cashless medical scheme for regular government employees, pensioners and their dependents.
a) Madhya Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
5. Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on 22 December 2015 gave its approval for implementation of an umbrella scheme for integrated development and management of
c) Animal Husbandry
d) None of the above
6. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs on 22 December 2015 approved an investment of 5000 crore rupees by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation into which Central Public Sector Enterprise of the Government of India?
a) EDCIL (INDIA) Ltd.
b) GAIL Gas Ltd.
c) ONGC Videsh Limited
d) HPCL Biofuels Ltd.
7. Who on 22 December 2015 was appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of Jet Airways?
a) Arun Dev Singh
b) Amit Agarwal
c) Amit Verma
d) Cramer Ball
8. Who on 22 December 2015 was appointed as the Group President and Chief Risk Officer – Retail & Business Banking of YES Bank?
a) Rajan Pental
b) Pawan Kumar Agarwal
c) Neeraj Dhawan
d) Vijay Diwan
9. Which country on 22 December 2015 became the first Asian country to approve sale of the world's first-ever dengue vaccine, Dengvaxia?
10. Name the two FIFA executives who were banned for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level by the adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee on 21 December 2015.
a) Sepp Blatter and Rafael Benítez
b) Michel Platini and Laurent Blanc
c) Rafael Benítez and Laurent Blanc
d) Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini
11. United States in fourth week of December 2015 blocked the import of two shipments of pharmaceuticals from a Chinese company after detecting a deadly poison. Name it.
b) Hydrogen Cyanide
d) Botulinum Toxin
12. Name the country who’s Finance Minister on 21 December 2015 announced that the country has planned to adopt the Chinese Yuan as legal tender.
13. Identify the New Zealand cricketer who on 22 December 2015 announced retirement from all forms international cricket.
a) Martin Guptill
b) Ross Taylor
c) Mark Craig
d) Brendon McCullum
14. Who was on 20 December 2015 presented with the 2015 BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award?
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Andy Murray
c) Bradley Wiggins
d) Mark Cavendish
15. Who was on 21 December 2015 appointed as the head of commission of inquiry by the Delhi Government to probe financial irregularities in the Delhi and District Cricket Association?
a) Gopal Subramanium
b) Justice (ret) A P Shah
c) P Uday Bhaskar
d) Justice A K Mathur
1-(c) 6-(c) 11-(b)
2-(a) 7-(b) 12-(b)
3-(c) 8-(c) 13-(d)
4-(b) 9-(d) 14-(b)
5-(b) 10-(d) 15-(a)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.