24 December 2016, the daily current affairs quizzes provided by Jagranjosh.com on this day covers topic like the National Consumer Day 2016, Performance on Health Outcomes Index and Bunkar Mitra helpline centre among others.
1. What is the latest service introduced by Google to enhance public convenience?
a) Find your way to nearest toilet
b) Find your way to nearest petrol pump
c) Find your way to the nearest gym
d) Find your way to the nearest parlour
2. The Parliamentary Standing Committee has recommended a national policy to curb the rise of which natural phenomena affecting the environment?
b) Forest Fires
c) Soil Erosionu
3. Which of the following ordinances was promulgated by the President Pranab Mukherjee for the fifth time?
a) Enemy Property (Amendment) Ordinance
b) Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance
c) Election Laws (Amendment) Ordinance
d) Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Ordinance
4. Who was conferred with the 52nd Jnanpith Award?
a) Mahasvetha Devi
b) Raghuveer Chaudhari
c) Shankha Ghosh
d) Ampasayya Naveen
5. The theme of the National Consumer Day 2016 is
a) Alternate Consumer Disputes Redressal
b) Antibiotics off the Menu
c) Consumer is God
d) Role of Media in Protecting Consumer Rights
6. Which Union Ministry/Government Agency launched the Performance on Health Outcomes Index to rank various States on the basis of health indicators?
a) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
b) NITI Aayog
c) Ministry of Women and Child Development
d) Ministry of Human Resources Development
7. The 5th Session of India-Kazakhstan Joint Working Group on Trade and Economic Cooperation was held in
d) New Delhi
8. Union Government decided to set up 50 biotech laboratories in senior secondary schools of this State.
a) Arunachal Pradesh
9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid foundation stone of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj memorial off the coast of this city.
10. Nusli Wadia was removed from the Board of Directors of this Tata group company on 23 December 2016.
a) Tata Motors
b) Tata Industries
c) Tata Consultancy Service
d) Tata Beverages
11. Which Union Ministry will set up the Bunkar Mitra helpline centre?
a) Ministry of Finance
b) Ministry of Rural Development
c) Ministry of Textiles
d) Ministry of Railways
12. Who won the 2016 National title in 6-Red Snooker?
a) Aditya Mehta
b) Geet Sethi
c) Lucky Vatnani
d) Pankaj Advani
13. Identify the Indian naval vessel that reached Cape Town in South Africa to participate in the Cape to Rio 2017 race.
a) INSV Mhadei
b) INS Chennai
c) INS Vikrant
d) INS Chakra
14. India signed a power purchase agreement with this country to export additional 240 MW.
15. It is in this State/Union Territory Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) campus at Patalganga.
d) Tamil Nadu
1. (a) Find your way to nearest toilet
2. (b) Forest Fires
3. (a) Enemy Property (Amendment) Ordinance
4. (c) Shankha Ghosh
5. (a) Alternate Consumer Disputes Redressal
6. (b) NITI Aayog
7. (d) New Delhi
8. (a) Arunachal Pradesh
9. (b) Mumbai
10. (a) Tata Motors
11. (c) Ministry of Textiles
12. (d) Pankaj Advani
13. (a) INSV Mhadei
14. (b) Nepal
15. (a) Maharashtra