Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Urban Water Supply Modernization project, Chief Minister of Kerala and United Nations World Humanitarian Summit among others.
1. Union Government signed 100 million US dollar loan and project agreement with World Bank to support Urban Water Supply Modernization project of which state?
2. Who of the following was sworn-in as the Chief Minister of Kerala?
a) Kodiyeri Balakrishnan
b) Ramesh Chennithala
c) Pinarayi Vijayan
d) VS Achuthanandan
3. North East Democratic Alliance (NEDA) which was in news was formed by which of the following political parties?
a) Indian National Congress (INC)
b) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
c) Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M)
d) Janata Dal (United)
4. The United Nations World Humanitarian Summit was held in which of the following cities?
d) New Delhi
5. Which of the following cricketers was recently appointed the brand ambassador of F45 India?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) Virat Kohli
c) Steve Smith
d) Brett Lee
6. Name the veteran CPI (M) leader and former Member of Parliament from Chirayinkeezhu constituency in Kerala who died recently.
a) S. Ramakrishnan
b) K Anirudhan
c) P. Sundarayya
d) E.M.S. Namboodiripad
7. Who recently took over as the 46th Commandant of the Indian Military Academy?
a) Lt. General SK Saini
b) Lt. General Balwant Singh Negi
c) Lt. General Thakur Mahadeo Singh
d) Lt. General DS Hooda
8. Who authored the book titled A Call to Mercy: Hearts to Love, Hands to Serve?
a) Mother Teresa
b) Dalai Lama
c) Barack Obama
d) Malala Yousafzai
9. Which State Government signed a MoU with Eclat Health Solutions of the USA to invest 15 million US dollars in Tier II cities?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
10. As per the UGC Regulations 2016, research existence of how many years is needed for an institution to get recognition as a deemed university?
a) 2 years
b) 3 years
c) 4 years
d) 5 years
11. Name the Pink Panther star that died recently.
a) David Bowie
b) Nick Menza
c) Burt Kwouk
d) Morley Safer
12. Saudi-based Islamic Development Bank (IDB) recently announced to open its first branch in India in which state?
13. According to UNEP report Actions on Air Quality, how many countries have increased the percentage of households that have access to cleaner burning fuels to more than 85 percent?
14. Which one of the following is not part of the Call for Action listed in the charter for Persons With Disabilities endorsed at UN Humanitarian Summit recently?
c) Inclusive Policy
d) Bridging Digital Divide
15. The Union Cabinet recently approved the financial restructuring of which public sector undertaking (PSU)?
a) Hindustan Fertilizers Corporation Limited
b) Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited
c) Madras Fertilizers Limited
d) Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited
1. (a) Karnataka
2. (c) Pinarayi Vijayan
3. (b) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
4. (c) Istanbul
5. (d) Brett Lee
6. (b) K Anirudhan
7. (a) Lt. General SK Saini
8. (a) Mother Teresa
9. (b) Telangana
10. (b) 3 years
11. (c) Burt Kwouk
12. (a) Gujarat
13. (b) 97
14. (d) Bridging Digital Divide
15. (a) Hindustan Fertilizers Corporation Limited
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.