Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Freight Assistance Scheme for MSMEs, Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Bill, 2016 and India’s first Green Rail Corridor among others.
1. Name the state that notified the "Freight Assistance Scheme" for the exporting Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) located anywhere in the State.
c) Uttar Pradesh
2. The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Bill, 2016 passed in Lok Sabha seeks to amend the Institutes of Technology Act of which year?
3. The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Bill, 2016 passed in Lok Sabha seeks to add Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) at which of the following cities?
4. Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu launched the nation's first Green Rail Corridor on which railway stretch of India?
5. As per reports, Union Government decided to reduce the number of Maoist-affected districts by what number from existing 106 districts?
6. Which of the African nation is not part of the second phase of the Feed the Future- India Triangular Training Programme that was launched in July 2016?
7. Which of the Asian nation is not part of the second phase of the Feed the Future- India Triangular Training Programme that was launched in July 2016?
c) Lao PDR
d) Sri Lanka
8. Which of the following institutes recently developed the Solar Power Tree for generation of electricity from solar energy?
a) Institute for Research and Development
b) Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
c) Central Institute of Technology
d) National Physical Laboratory
9. Who recently assumed the charge as President of Kerala State Sports Council?
a) Mercy Kuttan
b) George Thomas
c) T.P. Dasan
d) D. Vijayakumar
10. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs recently gave its approval for installation of Ghatampur Thermal Power Project. The project will be located in which state?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Uttar Pradesh
11. Scientists have recently succeeded in sequencing the genes of which of the following ancient crops?
12. The former Governor of the Reserve Book of India recently wrote a book, which will be launched soon. What is the title of the book?
a) Who Moved My Money?
b) Who Moved My Rate?
c) The Mystery of RBI
d) Who Moved My Interest Rate?
13. BRICS policy planning dialogue meeting began in which city of India?
14. Name the Rio-bound shot putter from India who became the second athlete to test positive for a banned substance.
a) Om Prakash Singh
b) Inderjeet Singh
c) Vikas Gowda
d) Irfan Kolothum Thodi
15. Name the country whose seven swimmers were banned from the Rio Olympics.
1. (b) Haryana
2. (b) 1961
3. (d) Bhilai
4. (c) Rameswaram-Manamadurai
5. (c) 20
6. (b) Algeria
7. (d) Sri Lanka
8. (b) Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
9. (c) T.P. Dasan
10. (d) Uttar Pradesh
11. (c) Barley
12. (d) Who Moved My Interest Rate?
13. (c) Patna
14. (b) Inderjeet Singh
15. (d) Russia
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.