Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Bharatvani portal, Draft Model Rules 2016 and 21st BXM Cycling World Championship among others.
1. As per Union Government’s decision the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities will now be known in Hindi as
a) Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Vibhag
b) Hariyang Sashaktikaran Vibhag
c) Nihshakt Sashaktikaran Vibhag
d) Sharirik Aksham Sashaktikaran Vibhag
2. Bharatvani portal launched by Union Ministry of Human Resource Development provides for
a) Online repository of dictionaries
b) Information relating to International Day of Yoga-2016
c) Online repository of classical songs
d) Cultural heritage of the country
3. The Draft Model Rules 2016 released by Union Government for effective implementation of Juvenile Justice Act, 2015 will repeal the existing Model Rules of which year?
4. The findings of India’s first ever Passenger Satisfaction Survey were recently released. The survey was conducted at
a) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
b) Indira Gandhi International Airport
c) Chennai International Airport
d) Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
5. Name the American engineer who won the 2016 Millennium Technology Prize.
a) Stuart Parkin
b) Frances Arnold
c) Arnold Frances
d) Shuji Nakamura
6. The Union Cabinet recently gave ex-post facto approval to MoU signed between India and Maldives in the field of
a) Health Sector
7. Which of the following Hollywood celebrities has been recently appointed visiting professor at the London School of Economics?
a) Johnny Depp
b) Robert Downey, Jr.
c) Natalie Portman
d) Angelina Jolie
8. Which country is currently hosting the 21st BXM Cycling World Championship?
9. 20 Nirbhaya buses fitted with Vehicle Tracking System, CCTV cameras and panic buttons were launched by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari belongs to the transport corporation of which state?
10. Union Cabinet gave its ex-facto approval to the Amendment to The Institutes of Technology Act, 1961 for incorporation of how many IITs?
11. Which of the following statement in regard to the Draft Model Rules 2016 for implementation of Juvenile Justice Act, 2015 is wrong?
a) Prescribes time bound procedures for determination of age
b) Children between 15-18 years of age in conflict with law will not be sent to jail
c) Provide detailed follow-up for monitoring of rehabilitation of the child
d) All government hospitals to constitute permanent medical boards for rehabilitation
12. The maximum sum assured under EPFO insurance scheme has been increased from 3.6 lakh rupees to what rupees?
a) 5 lakh rupees
b) 6 lakh rupees
c) 7 lakh rupees
d) 7.5 lakh rupees
13. Which of the following state recently launched Ujala scheme in one of its city to distribute LED bulbs to the people?
14. Identify the veteran communist leader who died on 24 May 2016?
a) AB Bardhan
b) Noorul Huda
c) KC Mathew
d) None of the above
15. With which country did China signed an agreement to build its first nuclear reactor?
1. (a) Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Vibhag
2. (a) Online repository of dictionaries
3. (d) 2007
4. (a) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
5. (b) Frances Arnold
6. (c) Tourism
7. (d) Angelina Jolie
8. (a) Colombia
9. (c) Rajasthan
10. (b) Six
11. (b) No child between 15 and 18 years of age in conflict with law will be handcuffed or sent to jail or lock-up
12. (b) 6 lakh rupees
13. (d) Gujarat
14. (c) KC Mathew
15. (d) Sudan
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.