The Current Affairs Quizzes provided by Jagranjosh.com cover topics like India-US Relations in the Age of Uncertainty, supercluster of galaxies hidden near the Milky Way and Digitally Safe Consumer campaign among others.
1. Aadhaar Pay cashless merchant solution was launched by which bank?
a) IDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) HDFC Bank
d) RBL Bank
2. Which company will launch Digitally Safe Consumer campaign in India?
3. George Michael, who passed away recently, was the famous singer of which country?
b) United States
4. Name the person who sketched National Emblem Lion Capital of Ashoka and died recently.
a) Dinanath Bhargava
b) Yuki Bhambri
c) Pankaj Advani
5. Who is the author of the book titled ‘India-US Relations in the Age of Uncertainty: An Uneasy Courtship’?
a) B M Jain
b) Shashi Tharoor
c) Paranjoy Guha Thakurta
d) Romehs Thapar
6. Which of the following states recently entered into the semi-finals of the Ranji Trophy for the first time ever?
7. Name the former Sri Lankan Prime Minister who passed away recently at the age of 83.
a) Sirimavo Bandaranayake
b) Ranil Wickremesinghe
c) Ratnasiri Wickremanayake
d) None of the above
8. A group of scientists recently discovered two materials that are capable of resisting temperatures of nearly 4000 degrees Celsius. These two materials are
a) Sodium silicate & hafnium carbide
b) Tantalum carbide & hafnium carbide
c) Sodium silicate & tantalum carbide
d) Coated nylon and mineral wool
9. The foundation stone for India’s first Second Generation (2G) Ethanol Bio-refinery was laid in which of the following states?
d) Uttar Pradesh
10. Which country’s parliament recently passed a law levying specific environmental protection taxes on its heavy industries?
11. Which state has decided to reduce the fares of its public transport by almost 75% in order to reduce pollution?
a) Uttar Pradesh
12. Which state government has connected 100 of its villages with Wi-Fi services?
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
13. Scientists have found a hidden supercluster of galaxies near the Milky Way. What was it named?
14. Which previously popular Delhi mall is going to get a Cyber hub-like makeover?
a) Select Citywalk
b) Metro Walk
c) Pacific Mall
d) Ansal Plaza
15. Which Union Ministry launched the Twitter Seva to improve its service delivery?
a) Ministry of Communications and IT
b) Ministry of External Affairs
c) Ministry of Home Affairs
d) Ministry of Rural Development
1. (a) IDFC Bank
2. (b) Google
3. (c) England
4. (a) Dinanath Bhargava
5. (a) B M Jain
6. (d) Jharkhand
7. (c) Ratnasiri Wickremanayake
8. (b) Tantalum carbide & hafnium carbide
9. (a) Punjab
10. (c) China
11. (b) Delhi
12. (b) Haryana
13. (d) Vela
14. (d) Ansal Plaza
15. (b) Ministry of External Affairs
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.