Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Iceland presidential election, Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana and new CEO of NIIF among others.
1. Name the institution or organisation that in its report claimed that excessive blue light emitted by light emitting diodes (LED) can adversely impact human health.
a) American Medical Association
b) World Health Organization
c) International Association of National Public Health Institutes
d) National Institutes of Health
2. Name the state that declared that all natural calamities will be treated as state disaster.
d) Uttar Pradesh
3. Who of the following won Iceland’s presidential election?
a) Halla Tomasdottir
b) David Oddsson
c) Gudni Johannesson
d) Olafur Ragnar Grimsson
4. Which of the following is not the part of 5Cs contours of Payment Banks: Vision-2018 that was released by RBI in June 2016?
5. Which of the following is not the part the strategic initiatives to achieve 5Cs of Payment Banks: Vision-2018 that was released by RBI in June 2016?
a) Responsive regulation
b) Robust infrastructure
c) Effective supervision
d) Customer Enhancement
6. Name the stronghold of the Islamic State (IS) terror group that was seized by the Iraqi army.
7. Name the footballer who announced his retirement from international football.
a) Lionel Messi
b) Cristiano Ronaldo
d) James Rodriguez
8. Name the founder of Titan Co Ltd who died in June 2016?
a) Krishnamurthy Narayanan
b) Xerxes Sapur Desai
c) Bhaskar Bhat
d) Nandan Nilekani
9. Which state Government launched Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana (KSSY)?
a) Madhya pradesh
10. Who was appointed as the CEO of National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) in June 2016?
a) Shaktikanta Das
b) Sujoy Bose
c) Arvind Chaudhary
d) Kailash Yadav
11. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 June 2016 launched the Smart Cities Mission in Pune for how many smart cities?
12. Name the anti-diabetic ayurvedic drug designed for type 2 Diabetes mellitus that was released by Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
13. Name the Indian social entrepreneur who was recently named among the 2016 Local SDG Pioneers, which is a part of the United Nations Global Compact.
a) Zubaida Bai
b) Farzana Chowdhury
c) Sonia Rao
d) Rahul Sahay
14. Which of the following countries recently inaugurated world’s first electric road?
15. A group of scientists recently succeeded in introduction of Sericulture in Poyen Village, which is located in
b) Salt Valley
1. (a) American Medical Association
2. (d) Uttar Pradesh
3. (c) Gudni Johannesson
4. (d) Capability
5. (d) Customer Enhancement
6. (a) Falluja
7. (a) Lionel Messi
8. (b) Bhaskar Bhat
9. (c) Odisha
10. (b) Sujoy Bose
11. (b) 20
12. (b) BGR-34
13. (a) Zubaida Bai
14. (b) Sweden
15. (c) Kargil
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.