28 March 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh.com wants to help every aspirant of competitive exams to revise the day at an ease. These quizzes will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the next exam that will be faced by you. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like Integrated Cold Chain Projects, first woman president and CEO of ‘The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights' and Integrated Cold Chain Projects among others.
1. This many number of Integrated Cold Chain Projects were sanctioned by the Union Ministry of Food Processing Industries recently.
2. It is on this subject the Law Commission of India submitted its 267th report to the Union Government.
a) Hate Speech
b) Advocates Act
c) Pet Shop Rules
d) Electoral Reforms
3. This Indian duo won the 2017 Vietnam Open International Challenger Badminton Doubles title.
a) Chirag Shetty & Srikanth Kidambi
b) Srikanth Kidambi & Sameer Verma
c) Sameer Verma & Satwiksairaj Rankireddy
d) Satwiksairaj Rankireddy & Chirag Shetty
4. Rana Kanwar Pal was elected as the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly of
a) Uttar Pradesh
5. Who was appointed as Chairman of the Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI)?
a) Mohan Singh Ahluwalia
b) Sharad Singh Negi
c) Suresh S Honnappagol
d) Chinny Krishna
6. In which states, the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) launched Mobile Clinic Services?
a) Kerala & Tamil Nadu
b) Telangana & Karnataka
c) Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
d) Odisha & Andhra Pradesh
7. When is the World Theatre Day (WTD) observed every year?
a) 27 March
b) 28 March
c) 29 March
d) 30 March
8. Which Indian city will host the hockey World League Final 2017 and the World Cup 2018?
9. The Lok Sabha recently passed the Mental Healthcare Bill, 2016. It will replace which of the following Acts?
a) Mental Health Act, 1986
b) Mental Health Act, 1987
c) Mental Health Act, 1988
d) Mental Health Act, 1989
10. Who of the following was recently appointed as the first woman field officer of the BSF after 51 years?
a) Tanushree Pareek
b) Vidhya Krishnan
c) Amita Chawla
d) None of the above
11. Which state became the first in the country to carry out financial inclusion and extend banking services to remote rural areas?
12. Which state is going to provide free power connection to the below poverty line households in its urban and rural areas?
c) Uttar Pradesh
13. Which non-nuclear-armed state is the sole one in its neighbourhood to boycott the UN negotiations on nuclear weapons ban?
14. She became the first woman to be appointed as the president and CEO of ‘The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights'. Name her.
a) Sheila Dixon
b) Vanita Gupta
c) Loretta Lynch
d) Stephanie Rawlings-Blake
15. With this country India has renewed its agreement on the supply of petroleum for next five years
1. (b) 101
2. (a) Hate Speech
3. (d) Satwiksairaj Rankireddy & Chirag Shetty
4. (b) Punjab
5. (b) Sharad Singh Negi
6. (c) Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
7. (a) 27 March
8. (c) Bhubaneswar
9. (b) Mental Health Act, 1987
10. (a) Tanushree Pareek
11. (b) Odisha
12. (c) Uttar Pradesh
13. (a) Australia
14. (b) Vanita Gupta
15. (d) Nepal