Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like BCCI appointments, BrahMos Missile, Harvard Alumini award, India Biodiversity award among others.
1. Who was appointed as the head coach of Indian Cricket team for Zimbabwe tour on 26 May 2016?
a) Sanjay Bangar
b) Rahul Dravid
c) Ravi Shastri
d) Saurav Ganguly
2. Which s the first Union Territory (UT) to sign the 24x7 Power for All document which aims to provide each household access to electricity by 2019 on 27 May 2016?
a) Andaman & Nicobar
c) Daman & Diu
3. The number of states that signed the ‘24x7 Power For All’ Documents as on 27 May 2016.
a) 18 States
b) 28 States
c) 22 States
d) 10 States
4. Who was appointed as fielding coach to Indian Cricket team by BCCI on 26 May 2016?
a) Jhonty Rhodes
b) Tom Moody
c) Ajay Jadeja
d) Abhay Sharma
5. Who was appointed as team manager to team for Zimbabwe tour by BCCI on 26 May 2016?
a) Koka Ramesh
b) Rahul Dravid
c) MSK Prasad
d) Javagal Srinath
6. Identify the portal that was designed to promote and mainstream Net Zero Energy Buildings (NZEB) in India launched on 27 May 2016.
d) None of these
7. Name Tiger Reserve that received the India Biodiversity Award 2016 in Mumbai on 22 May 2016.
a) Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve
b) Melghat Tiger Reserve
c) Pakke Tiger Reserve
d) Manas Tiger Reserve
8. In which category did Pakke Tiger Reserve won the India Biodiversity Award 2016 on 22 May 2016?
a) Sustainable use of biological resources,
b) Successful models for access and benefit sharing
c) Biodiversity Management Committees
d) Conservation of Threatened Species
9. Identify the Programme of the Pakke Tiger Reserve that was awarded India Biodiversity Award 2016 on 22 May 2016.
a) Hornbill Nest Adoption Programme
b) Reserve adoption Programme
c) Conservation of Biodiversity Programme
d) None of these
10. Identify the Land-attack version of the missile that successfully test-fired by Indian Air Force on 27 May 2016.
a) Agni IV Ballistic missile
b) BrahMos supersonic cruise missile
c) Dhanush Ballistic missile
d) Prithvi-II Ballistic missile
11. Identify the country with which India signed agreement to develop BrahMos missile in February 1998.
12. Who was the Indian origin who received 2016 Harvard Business School Alumni Achievement Award on 27 May 2016?
a) Laxmi Mittal
b) Bobby Jindal
c) Sam Richards
d) Sunil Bharti Mittal
13. Identify the state government that got into the Limca book of records for its household survey on 26 May 2016?
b) Andhra Pradesh
14. Identify the party that came into power in West Bengal on 27 May 2016?
a) Bharathiya Janata Party
b) All India Trinamool Congress
c) Communist Party of India
d) Indian National Congress
15. Who was first US president to visit Hiroshima bomb site as on 28 May 2016?
a) George W Bush
b) Bill Clinton
c) Barack Obama
d) No One Visited
1. (a) Sanjay Bangar
2. (b) Lakshadweep
3. (c) 22 States
4. (d) Abhay Sharma
5. (a) Koka Ramesh
6. (b) www.nzeb.in
7. (c) Pakke Tiger Reserve
8. (d) Conservation of Threatened Species
9. (a) Hornbill Nest Adoption Programme
10.(b) BrahMos supersonic cruise missile
12.(d) Sunil Bharti Mittal
14.(b) All India Trinamool Congress
15.(c) Barack Obama
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.