Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Exercise Jalrahat for Flood Relief, 7th Pay Commission and Human Capital Report 2016 among others.
1. Which of the following countries was not elected as non-permanent UNSC members by United Nations General Assembly?
2. Name the prominent Tamil saint poet whose statue was unveiled in Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
b) Subramania Bharati
3. Name India’s ace shooter who clinched the silver medal for India in men's 50-metre rifle 3 position event of the ISSF World Cup in Baku, Ajerbaijan.
a) Sanjeev Rajput
b) Gagan Narang
c) Chain Singh
d) Jitu Rai
4. Name the organisations/institutions that inked a MoU with Coal Supplying companies and Power Utilities for quality analysis of coal being supplied to power utilities by coal companies.
a) CSIR and CIL
b) CIMFR and CIL
c) CSIR and CIMFR
d) None of the above
5. Exercise Jalrahat for Flood Relief is a Joint Initiative of Armed Forces and which state?
6. Who headed the 7th Pay Commission whose recommendations were approved by the Union Cabinet?
a) Vivek Rae
b) Ratin Roy
c) Meena Agarwal
d) AK Mathur
7. Who was recently appointed as the Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India to succeed Harun R Khan?
a) NS Vishwanathan
b) S S Mundra
c) Raghubar Desai
d) None of the above
8. India was placed on which position in the Human Capital Report 2016 released recently by the World Economic Forum?
9. Which country was ranked 1st in the Human Capital Report 2016 released recently?
10. The World Bank recently approved the 63 million US dollar for Tejaswini Project focused on the welfare of adolescent girls and young women of which state?
11. Which country will host the 2019 Copa America football championship?
12. Which policy was approved by Union Cabinet in June 2016 to attract private sector in exploration of minerals?
a) National Policy for the Exploitation of Mineral Resources
b) National Mineral Exploration Policy
c) Mineral Policy 2015 - Resurgent India
d) Policies on Mining and Mineral based Industries
13. Name the Naga rebel leader who died in June 2016 and was chairman of Nationalist Socialist Council of Nagaland (Isak-Muivah).
a) Thuingaleng Muivah
b) P Chuba Ozukum
c) S S Khaplang
d) Isak Chishi Swu
14. Who was appointed as the head of New Health Emergencies Programme by World Health Organisation (WHO) in June 2016?
a) Peter Salama
b) Samantha Power
c) Sacha Llorenti
d) John Ashe
15. The World Bank’s Board of Executive Directors approved 201.50 million US dollars for Technical Education Quality Improvement Project for which country?
b) Sri Lanka
1. (d) Chad
2. (a) Thiruvalluvar
3. (a) Sanjeev Rajput
4. (c) CSIR and CIMFR
5. (a) Assam
6. (d) AK Mathur
7. (a) NS Vishwanathan
8. (b) 105th
9. (c) Finland
10. (d) Jharkhand
11. (d) Brazil
12. (b) National Mineral Exploration Policy
13. (d) Isak Chishi Swu
14. (a) Peter Salama
15. (c) India
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.