Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like military training Balance Nail 16-01, National Aquatic Championships 2015 and Meghalaya HC on AFSPA among others.
1. The bilateral joint military training codenamed Balance Nail 16-01 that was launched on 2 November 2015 was participated by
a) Nepal-US Armies
b) US-Japan Armies
c) Japan-Ireland Armies
d) US-Ireland Armies
2. Name the two swimmers who emerged as the best swimmers of the 69th senior National Aquatic Championships 2015 that concluded in Rajkot on 2 November 2015.
a) Nafisa Ali and Virdhawal Khade
b) Mana Patel and Virdhawal Khade
c) Mana Patel and Bula Choudhury
d) Masudur Rahman Baidya and Shikha Tandon
3. To recognise the spirit of the persons with disabilities, first international film festival for the persons with disabilities (IFFPD) will be held from 1 December to 3 December 2015 in
4. High Court of which state on 2 November 2015 asked the Union government to enforce the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act, (AFSPA) 1958 in western part of the state.
a) Arunachal Pradesh
5. Which of the following state government on 2 November 2015 imposed a seven-month ban on fishing along the coast to protect the endangered Olive Ridley sea turtles?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
d) West Bengal
6. What was the theme of the All India Radio's programme that in the first week of November 2015 bagged the first prize under the Community Service Announcement category at the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) Prizes 2015?
b) Child Labour
c) Violence Against Women
7. Identify the international food event which kicked off on 3 November 2015 in the capital city of Meghalaya.
a) Ludlow Marches Food and Wine Festival
b) Isle of Wight Garlic
c) Noosa International food and wine festival
d) Indigenous Terra Madre
8. Who on 2 November 2015 took over the command of aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya?
a) Captain Suraj Berry
b) Captain AV Subhedar
c) Captain M. N. Mulla
d) Captain Krishna Swaminathan
9. Who was appointed on 2 November 2015 as the Executive Director of the Reserve Bank of India?
a) K K Vohra
b) G. Balachandran
c) Deepak Singhal
d) Narendra Jadhav
10. Which language in the first week of November 2015 became the third most common language in the House of Commons of Canada?
11. Identify the product developed by the Centre for Development of Telematics which on 2 November 2015 bagged the Recognition of Excellence award at the ITU World Telecom 2015 organised in
a) Terabit Router
c) 100G OTN Platform
d) GPON - Fiber to the Desk Solution
12. Name the Guinness World Record holder who on 29 October 2015 made a new record by breaking 92 green coconuts within a minute with his elbow?
a) Keshab Swain
b) Tapan Kumar Pradhan
c) Upendra Bhanja
d) Surendra Mohanty
13. Who was appointed as Managing Director of Indian unit of Unisys Corporation on 31 October 2015?
a) Kumar Prabhas
b) Ravikumar Sreedharan
c) Pankaj Rana
d) Anirudh Singh
14. Which Indian Coast Guard Ship was commissioned by Vice Admiral Sunil Lanba PVSM on 1 November 2015 in Kochi?
a) ICGS Arinjay
b) ICGS Samar
c) ICGS Rajshree
d) ICGS Rajveer
15. Which country on 1 November 2015 launched a Counter-Espionage Public Hotline to report on suspected foreign spies?
1-(a) 6-(b) 11-(b)
2-(b) 7-(d) 12-(a)
3-(c) 8-(d) 13-(b)
4-(d) 9-(c) 14-(a)
5-(a) 10-(a) 15-(d)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.