Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like SC ruling on Candidate's Election, 2016 World Savings Day and Ramnath Goenka Awards among others.
1. India and which country recently signed MoU to develop Techo Park at Ramallah?
2. As per a recent ruling of Supreme Court, false declaration of what information could lead to annulment of a candidate’s election.
a) Financial assets
b) Educational Qualification
c) Family Background
d) All of the above
3. What is the theme of 2016 World Savings Day?
a) A global celebration for saving
b) Shining a light on what people value
c) Saving, investment and planning for retirement
d) Grabbing hold of your financial future
4. Which state launched the Parippida Mission recently?
c) Tamil Nadu
5. What is the theme of the 2016 Vigilance Awareness Week?
a) Combating Corruption- Technology as an enabler
b) Public participation in promoting integrity and eradicating Corruption
c) Preventive Vigilance as a tool of Good Governance
d) Promoting Good Governance: Positive contribution of vigilance
6. Who of the following won the men’s singles title of the Bahrain International Challenge badminton tournament?
a) Aditya Joshi
b) Pratul Joshi
c) Evgenij Dremin
d) Denis Grachev
7. Who of the following was appointed as the brand ambassador of Swachh Rail Mission?
a) Bindeshwar Pathak
b) Kailash Satyarthi
c) Amitabh Bachchan
d) Sachin Tendulkar
8. Name the organisation/institution that released Freedom of the Press 2016 report.
a) Freedom House
c) Reporters without Borders
d) None of the above
9. Name the country that invited India to join its fast reactor research project.
c) United States
10. Name the joint military exercise that will be held between India and Bangladesh at Tangail, Dhaka from 5 to 18 November 2016.
a) MITRA SAKTI
c) SURYA KIRAN
11. Identify the sculptor who designed FIFA World Cup Trophy.
a) Silvio Gazzaniga
b) Stabilimento Artistico
d) None of the above
12. M N Sharma, who passed away recently, was the first chief architect of which of the following cities?
a) New Delhi
13. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently presented the Ramnath Goenka Awards. The awards are given in which of the following fields?
a) Social Work
d) Arts and Culture
14. Kolkata-born Sarabjit Singh Marwah recently became the first Sikh to be appointed to the Senate of which of the following countries?
15. Saur Sujala Yojana was recently launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in which of the following states?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
1. (c) Palestine
2. (b) Educational Qualification
3. (d) Grabbing hold of your financial future
4. (a) Kerala
5. (b) Public participation in promoting integrity and eradicating Corruption
6. (b) Pratul Joshi
7. (a) Bindeshwar Pathak
8. (a) Freedom House
9. (b) Russia
10. (d) SAMPRITI
11. (a) Silvio Gazzaniga
12. (d) Chandigarh
13. (c) Journalism
14. (b) Canada
15. (a) Chhattisgarh
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.