4 November 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like Nobel Prize Series - India event, Jnanpith Award 2017 and Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana among others.
1. Which state would be hosting the Nobel Prize Series - India event in 2018?
d) Madhya Pradesh
2. What is India’s first fully ingeniously developed bomb called?
3. Which state’s government is going to create an ecosystem to bring all stakeholders to use nanotechnology across verticals?
c) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
4. Which renowned Hindi writer has been chosen for the Jnanpith Award 2017?
a) Jhumpa Lahiri
b) Krishna Sobti
c) Kiran Desai
d) Anita Desai
5. Which country has signed a $300m with UN to fight cocaine production?
a) United States
6. Russia has banned the entry of which country’s citizens in response to the country’s latest sanctions?
a) The United States of America
c) North Korea
7. India’s first-ever conservation reserve for black buck will come up in which city?
8. Pan India scholarship program - Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana- has been launched to promote philately. Philately is the study of what?
a) Waste Conservation
b) Mental Illness
c) Postage Stamps
d) Marine Life
9. Which country has topped the Global Gender Gap Index 2017?
10. Which is the only South Asian country to feature in the top 100 of Global Gender Gap Index 2017?
11. Which nation is the latest to block messaging services such as WhatsApp and telegram?
b) North Korea
12. Which country has been ranked at the top in the 2017 World Press Freedom Index?
13. New study reports that coastal glaciers located in which nation stand a bigger risk of accelerated melting?
14. A new genomic study reveals that humans started consuming this fruit nearly 22,000 years ago when the ice sheets covering much of North America and Europe began retreating.
15. She would be appointed as part-time member of the Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM)?
a) Shamita Sharma
b) Gayatri Basu
c) Shamika Ravi
d) Meetali Fernandez
1. (c) Goa
2. (a) SAAW
3. (a) Karnataka
4. (b) Krishna Sobti
5. (c) Colombia
6. (b) Canada
7. (a) Allahabad
8. (c) Postage Stamps
9. (d) Iceland
10. (d) Bangladesh
11. (d) Afghanistan
12. (b) Norway
13. (a) Greenland
14. (d) Grapes
15. (c) Shamika Ravi
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.