Current Affairs Quiz: 4 October 2017
4 October 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics like GES 2017, Third National Wildlife Action Plan and Government reduces central excise duty on Petrol and Diesel prices among others.
4 October 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like GES 2017, Third National Wildlife Action Plan and Government reduces central excise duty on Petrol and Diesel prices among others.
1. Which state has sought Rs 2000 Cr from the centre to stop paddy straw burning?
c) Uttar Pradesh
2. Which state has topped all others by building 3.52 lakh toilet units in 17 days?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
3. The eighth annual Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2017 will be held in which Indian city?
b) New Delhi
4. Who will be leading the US Delegation at the GES 2017?
a) Ivanka Trump
b) Jim Mattis
c) Donald Trump
d) Rex Tillerson
5. Which Indian cricketer retained his number one spot in the latest ICC ODI batting rankings list?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Rohit Sharma
c) Shikhar Dhawan
d) MS Dhoni
6. The Catalonia region is planning to declare independence from which country?
7. The Union Government has reduced central excise duty on Petrol and Diesel by how much?
a) Rs 1.5 per litre
b) Rs 2 per litre
c) Rs 3 per litre
d) Rs 1 per litre
8. India is going to surpass which nation as the fastest-growing oil market in Asia?
d) Sri Lanka
9. India has unveiled the third action plan for conservation of what?
10. Which Indian transportation body has extended the benefit of service charge exemption on tickets booked online till March 2018?
c) Air India
11. Jan Raksha yatra has been launched in which Indian state?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Uttar Pradesh
12. The army, CRPF and Special Operations Group (SOG) have launched a massive cordon and search operation (CASO) in which state?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
d) Jammu and Kashmir
13. Which country has diverted 10 billion cubic meters of water to arid north region in a massive project?
14. The United States of America has expelled 15 diplomats belonging to which nation in protest of the country’s failure in protecting staff at the US embassy there?
c) North Korea
15. Dungarpur has become the first open defecation free tribe district of which state?
2.(c) Uttar Pradesh
4.(a) Ivanka Trump
5.(a) Virat Kohli
7.(b) Rs 2 per litre
12.(d) Jammu and Kashmir