Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like diabetic awareness campaign, India's highest wax producing unit and National Organic Farming Research Institute among others.
1. During his visit to Assam, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 5 February 2016 dedicated to the nation India's highest wax producing unit using indigenous technology at
a) Numaligarh Refinery Limited
b) Bongaigaon Refinery Limited
c) Umium Refinery Limited
d) Digboi Refinery Limited
2. In which state, Union Government in February 2016 decided to set up the National Organic Farming Research Institute?
c) Himachal Pradesh
3. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) will allow online exit of subscribers from National Pension System from
a) 29 February 2016
b) 15 March 2016
c) 1 April 2016
d) 31 July 2016
4. By what percentage Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India swelled in the financial year 2015-16?
5. To which South Asian country athletes did India provided special concession for the South Asian Games that started in Guwahati on 5 February 2016?
6. Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on 5 February announced Indian squad for Asia Cup and World T20. Who of the following is/are part of the squad for World T20?
a) Mohammed Shami and Pawan Negi
b) Hardik Pandya and Pawan Negi
c) Harbhajan Singh and Yuvraj Singh
d) All of the above
7. Which state government informed its concerned high court that it will appoint Food Safety Commission for distribution of food under Public Distribution System (PDS) in three months?
8. The maiden Kerala Literature Festival began in February 2016 at which place?
9. At which place in Tamil Nadu, the Kanyakumari – Bangalore Island Express derailed on 5 February 2016 injuring 20 peoples?
10. US President Barack Obama on 5 February 2016 proposed what amount of tax on crude oil to fund a new green transportation system?
a) 10 dollars per barrel
b) 9 dollars per barrel
c) 11 dollars per barrel
d) 8 dollars per barrel
11. Which African country in February 2016 declared a state of disaster in most rural parts of the country severely hit by drought?
d) South Sudan
12. Power equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) on 5 February 2016 announced the inauguration of 500 MW Kosti thermal power plant in which African country?
d) South Sudan
13. The United States on 5 February 2016 launched anti-dumping investigations into certain categories of tyres from which two countries?
a) Argentina and Brazil
b) Brazil and China
c) China and Argentina
d) China and India
14. Which Bollywood actor will feature in the World Health Organisation (WHO) diabetic awareness campaign?
a) Amitabh Bachchan
b) Ajay Devgan
c) Akshay Kumar
d) Shah Rukh Khan
15. Which private sector bank joined hands with Indian Railways to set up 1000 water purifiers on stations across the country by 2019?
a) HDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) Kotak Mahindra Bank
d) Yes Bank
1-(a) 6-(d) 11-(c)
2-(b) 7-(d) 12-(b)
3-(c) 8-(c) 13-(d)
4-(b) 9-(a) 14-(c)
5-(c) 10-(a) 15-(d)