6 November 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like 2017 World Youth Forum, Chintan Shivir workshop and SKA project among others.
1. The Indian army has launched a Joint Training Node in which state?
2. A large multi radio telescope project is going to be built in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. What is it called?
3. Which team won the women’s Hockey Asia Cup 2017?
d) South Korea
4. Veteran television and film actor Mohan Joshi was conferred the prestigious Vishnudas Bhave award for his contribution to the theatre. Besides Hindi, this actor has worked in which of the following film industries?
5. Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar inaugurated ‘Chintan Shivir’, a two-day National Workshop in which city?
b) New Delhi
6. Which country hosted the 2017 World Youth Forum (WYF)?
7. The Indian women’s hockey team has won the Hockey Asia Cup how many times?
8. Which Indian temple won the UNESCO Asia Pacific Award of Merit 2017?
a) Konark Sun Temple
b) Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple
c) Venkateswara Temple
d) Tirumala Temple
9. Which scheme was launched recently to promote Philately ?
a) Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana
b) DDA Aawasiya Yojana
c) Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana
d) Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
10. The 1st Heli Expo India and International Civil Helicopter Conclave-2017 began in which city?
d) New Delhi
11. When is the World Tsunami Awareness Day (WTAD) observed every year?
a) 3 November
b) 4 November
c) 5 November
d) 6 November
12. Which state will host the Nobel Prize Series-India 2018?
d) Tamil Nadu
13. Which telecommunications company announced to shut voice calls from 1 December 2017?
b) Reliance Communications
14. India is going to jointly work on a multi-radio telescope project with which nation?
c) South Africa
15. Which online payment app introduced ‘Inbox’ for in-chat payments?
a) Airtel Money
c) ICICI Pockets
5.(b) New Delhi
8.(b) Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple
9.(c) Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana
10.(d) New Delhi
11.(c) 5 November
13.(b) Reliance Communications
14.(c) South Africa