Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like new revenue code booklet, First meet of Pope Francis and Patriarch Kirill and sixth man to walk on the Moon among others.
1. The Pope Francis in second week of February 2016 will hold a historic first meeting with Patriarch Kirill, the Head of Russian Orthodox Church in
c) Vatican City
2. Which state on 6 February 2016 launched the new revenue code booklet that will introduce new land revenue codes from 11 February 2016?
d) Uttar Pradesh
3. Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare JP Nadda on 6 February 2016 launched Project Sunlight for prevention of AIDS in the Northeast at
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 5 February 2016 declared the 12th South Asian Games open at the Indira Gandhi Athletics Stadium of
a) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
b) Guwahati, Assam
c) Kolkata, West Bengal
d) Shillong, Meghalaya
5. Mahindra Asset Management Company (AMC) on 4 February 2016 received Securities and Exchange Board of India’s (SEBI’s) approval to manage
a) Mahindra Mutual Fund
b) Mahindra Credit Fund
c) Mahindra Collective investment Fund
d) Mahindra Insurance Company
6. Identify the sixth man to walk on the Moon. He died on 4 February 2016 at the age of 85.
a) Edgar Mitchell
b) Alan Shephard
c) Stuart Roosa
d) Charles Duke
7. Union Labour Ministry on 5 February 2016 signed agreements with leading organizations engaged in employment and career related activities to exploit the potential of
a) HRIDAY Project
b) Defunct public bodies of India
c) National Career Service project
d) Non-Departmental Public Bodies of India
8. Union Urban Development Ministry has approved projects worth over twelve crore rupees for improving tourist infrastructure in heritage places of
a) Kanchipuram and Vellankini
b) Amaravati and Warangal
c) Badami and Dwarka
d) Puri and Gaya
9. Name the South African Nation that on 5 February 2016 declared a state of disaster in rural parts of the country hit by a drought.
10. The Brazilians Club Atletico Paranaense on 5 February 2016 won the inaugural match of the Sait Nagjee International Club Football Tournament drubbing England’s Watford FC 2-0 being played in