Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like RBI approval for debt recast, Petrotech-2016 and 2016 WTA Elite Singles Trophy among others.
1. The Asian Ministerial Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction (AMCDRR) 2016 was held at which place?
2. Which city will host the 2018 Asian Ministerial Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction (AMCDRR)?
3. Which Indian was elected as a Member of International Law Commission (ILC) of UN recently?
a) Narinder Singh
b) Aniruddha Rajput
c) Vikram Verma
d) Suresh Chandra
4. Which company became to first one to get RBI approval for debt recast under Scheme for Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets?
a) Tata Steel Limited
b) Oil India Limited
c) ABB India Limited
d) Hindustan Construction Company Limited
5. Which city hosted the International Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition Petrotech-2016?
a) New Delhi
6. Who is the author of the book titled “An Era of Darkness : The British Empire in India” that was recently released by released by the Vice President of India M. Hamid Ansari?
a) Sashi Tharoor
b) Sunderlal Bahuguna
c) Paranjoy Guha Thakurta
d) None of the above
7. The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change recently constituted a four-member team for conservation and management of which of the following lakes?
a) Wular Lake
b) Pulicat Lake
c) Chandra Taal
d) Loktak Lake
8. World’s first hydrogen-powered and zero-emission passenger train was recently unveiled in which of the following countries?
d) The Netherlands
9. Who won the 2016 BNP Paribas Masters Doubles title?
a) Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut
b) Henri Kontinen and John Peers
c) Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan
d) Rohan Bopanna and Daniel Nestor
10. Who won the 2016 WTA Elite Singles Trophy?
a) Petra Kvitova
b) Elina Svitolina
c) Venus Williams
d) None of the above
11. Which of the following country won the women’s Asian Champions Trophy 2016?
12. Name the country that topped in the Grant Thornton International Business Report 2016 in global business optimism index during the third quarter (July-September 2016).
13. Who of the following in November 2016 reclaimed the World Boxing Organization welterweight title for the third time in Las Vegas, USA?
a) Jessie Vargas
b) Manny Pacquiao
c) Floyd Mayweather
d) Timothy Bradley
14. Name the city that is hosting the 12 day Global Climate conference.
a) Marrakech, Morocco
b) Paris, France
c) Montreal, Canada
d) Nairobi, Kenya
15. Scientists from IIT Kharagpur clamied to have found evidence confirming the existence of which mythical Indian river?
1. (c) Delhi
2. (a) Mongolia
3. (b) Aniruddha Rajput
4. (d) Hindustan Construction Company Limited
5. (a) New Delhi
6. (a) Sashi Tharoor
7. (d) Loktak Lake
8. (c) Germany
9. (b) Henri Kontinen and John Peers
10. (a) Petra Kvitova
11. (a) India
12. (c) Indonesia
13. (b) Manny Pacquiao
14. (a) Marrakech, Morocco
15. (b) Chandrabhaga
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.