7 November 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like COP-23, Exercise ‘SAMPRITI’ and new Finance Secretary among others.
1. The 23rd annual conference of the parties (COP) was held in which country?
2. Who has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary?
a) Ajay Narayan Jha
b) Subhash Chandra Garg
c) Hasmukh Adhia
d) Rajiv Kumar
3. India has pledged to contribute how much amount to UN partnership fund?
a) USD 100 million
b) USD 50 million
c) USD 1000 million
d) USD 150 million
4. India has test-fired a homegrown subsonic cruise missile. What is it called?
5. Who has been honoured with the 2017 Vishnudas Bhave award?
a) Dolly Thakore
b) Girish Raghunath Karnad
c) Mohan Joshi
d) Sunil Shanbag
6. The two-day Coastal Security Exercise ‘Sagar Kavach’ was held in which state?
c) Tamil Nadu
7. Government of India signed MoU worth of Rs.10,000 Crore with which company at World Food India 2017?
8. The Union government launched Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana to benefit whom?
b) Working women
c) School children
d) Backward class
9. Which rank did India obtain in the 'Paradise Papers’ released by International Consortium of Investigative Journalists?
10. India began joint military combat exercise “SAMPRITI” with which country?
11. China on 6 November 2017 launched two satellites of which category?
12. Which investigative news agency released the 'Paradise Papers' which reveals the offshore activities of some of the world’s most powerful people and companies?
a) The Washington Post
c) International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
d) The Hindu
13. Which city won the Best City Bus Services Award of Union Government?
14. Which city hosted the International Conference ‘FIPSPHYSIOCON 2017'?
b) New Delhi
15. The 2017 Bali Jatra festival began in which state?
a) West Bengal
1. (d) Germany
2. (c) Hasmukh Adhia
3. (a) USD 100 million
4. (d) Nirbhay
5. (c) Mohan Joshi
6. (b) Goa
7. (a) Patanjali
8. (c) School Children
9. (a) 19th
10. (b) Bangladesh
11. (b) BeiDou-3
12. (c) International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
13. (d) Surat
14. (b) New Delhi
15. (c) Odisha
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.