Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Impeachment of Vice President, FIFA rankings and AMRUT Action Plan among others.
1. Who of the following is the author of the book, Rebooting India: Realizing a Billion Aspirations?
a) Nandan Nilekani and Radha Kant Bharati
b) Nandan Nilekani and Santosh Singh
c) Nandan Nilekani and Viral Shah
d) Nandan Nilekani and Sam Pitroda
2. The parliament of which country on 5 November 2015 voted to impeach its Vice President Ahmed Adeeb?
3. Which of the following team topped the FIFA World Ranking in Men's category released on 5 November 2015?
4. Bosnian and Serbian governments on 4 November 2015 held their first joint session in Saravejo after
a) 1991-95 Bosnian War
b) 1990-93 Bosnian War
c) 1990-94 Bosnian War
d) 1992-95 Bosnian War
5. Which film, television and stage actor on 5 November 2015 was honoured with the Vishnudas Bhave Award?
a) Vikram Gokhale
b) Atul Kulkarni
c) Urmila Kanitkar
d) Shashank Shende
6. Who on 5 November 2015 was sworn in as the first female Vice President of Tanzania?
a) Mariam Omar
b) Samia Suluhu
c) Josephine Johnson Genzabuke
d) Hawa Ghasia
7. Which state government on 5 November 2015 proposed 1656 crore rupees AMRUT Action Plan to improve urban infrastructure in the state?
c) Madhya Pradesh
8. The Union Cabinet on 5 November 2015 gave its nod to which scheme of Ministry of Power?
a) Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
b) Integrated Power Development Scheme
c) Power Sector Development Fund
d) Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojna
9. The 21st International Conference on Frontiers in Yoga Research and its Applications (INCOFYRA) will be organised from 3 to 7 January 2016 at which city?
b) New Delhi
10. Who was appointed as the Managing Director of the Oxford University Press India (OUPI) on 5 November 2015?
a) V Sivaramakrishnan
b) Ranjan Kaul
c) Kantha Kumar
d) Abhishek Srivastav
11. Which country was designated as the guest country for China Shanghai International Arts Festival that began on 16 October 2015 and will end on 16 November 2015?
12. Which state government launched the Agro-Processing and Agri-Marketing Promotion Policy 2015 for the promotion of agro-processing on 5 November 2015?
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
13. Name the French intellectual who passed away on 4 November 2015 and was known as new Darwin of the human sciences?
a) Rene Girard
b) Thomas Legian
c) Michael Serres
d) Alexander Mori
14. The Union Cabinet on 5 November 2015 approved Memorandum of Understanding with which nation for strengthening cooperation in the field of tourism?
15. The Union Cabinet on 5 November 2015 approved Memorandum of Understanding with which nation for cooperation in development of new and renewable energy technologies?
1-(c) 6-(b) 11-(a)
2-(a) 7-(c) 12-(b)
3-(b) 8-(d) 13-(a)
4-(d) 9-(a) 14-(c)
5-(a) 10-(a) 15-(c)