Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes tha cover the topics like Legatum property Index, missile testing by Indian Army, Paragliding world cup among others.
1. Identify the missile. Its 50th flight-test was conducted by the Indian Army on 7 November 2015 at the Pokhran Test Range in Rajasthan.
b) Agni V
2. Union Government on 6 November 2015 decided to impose 0.5% cess on all services to fund which of the following initiatives?
a) Integrated Power Development Scheme
b) Swachh Bharat Mission
c) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
d) Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
3. Identify the sports personality. She won the gold medal on 6 November 2015 in the 10m air pistol event in 13th Asian Shooting Championship.
a) Angad Bajwa
b) Nayani Bharadwaj
c) Heena Sindhu
d) Malaika Goel
4. Identify the bowler. He became the fastest Indian to reach the 150 test wickets mark on 6 November 2015.
a) Pragyan Ojha
b) Amit Mishra
c) Ravindra Jadeja
d) Ravichandran Ashwin
5. Name the former West Bengal assembly speaker who died on 1 November 2015?
a) Partha Chatterjee
b) Biman Banerjee
c) Hashim Abdul Halim
d) Surjya Kanta Mishra
6. While hearing a PIL, the Supreme Court of India on 2 November 2015 issued a notice to the Ministry of Rural Development over improper implementation of MGNREGA. The PIL was related to
a) Pending wages and compensation
b) Quality of works undertaken
c) Discontinuance of the scheme
d) Limiting the scheme to public works
7. As per the Legatum Prosperity Index 2015 released on 2 November 2015, what was India’s rank in terms of overall prosperity?
8. As per the Legatum Prosperity Index 2015 released on 2 November 2015, which country was the most prosperous among the 142 countries surveyed?
d) New Zealand
9. Which country on 2 November 2015 unveiled a memorial commemorating Sikh soldiers of the British Indian Army who fought in World War I?
d) United Kingdom
10. The People’s Bank of China on 2 November 2015 adjusted the Yuan by what percent against the US dollar?
a) 0.54 percent
b) 0.64 percent
c) 0.74 percent
d) 0.84 percent
11. Who was on 2 November 2015 appointed as the MD & CEO of Andhra Bank?
a) Deepak Singhal
b) Suresh N Patel
c) AK Jha
d) Najib Shah
12. In which of the following states the Paragliding World Cup was held between 24 October and 31 October 2015?
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Jammu & Kashmir
d) Arunachal Pradesh
13. As per the data released by DIPP on 2 November 2015, eight core industries of Index of Industrial Production (IIP) grew by what percentage in September 2015?
14. As per the 2015 Financial Secrecy Index released on 3 November 2015, which country was identified as the world’s most non-transparent jurisdictions for hosting financial activities?
15. US computer game company Activision Blizzard on 3 November 2015 bought King Digital Entertainment for $5.9 bn. Identify ubiquitous video game developed by the latter company.
a) World of Warcraft
b) Call of Duty
c) Candy Crush Saga
d) Temple Run
1-(a) 6-(a) 11-(b)
2-(b) 7-(b) 12-(b)
3-(c) 8-(c) 13-(a)
4-(d) 9-(d) 14-(b)
5-(c) 10-(a) 15-(c)