Delhi CM, Sheila Dikshit green signaled the Ladies Special Buses
India Current Affairs September 2012. Delhi Transport Corporation green signaled Ladies’ Special Buses with women conductors on 27 September 2012 from 11 different points across the city
Delhi Transport Corporation green signaled Ladies’ Special Buses with women conductors on 27 September 2012 from 11 different points across the city. Chief Minister of Delhi, Sheila Dikshit flagged off the bus from Delhi Secretariat.
All this has been done to ensure safe and comfortable journey for the ladies during the peak office hours in the city. These buses will be operating to and fro from different locations of the city that includes:
1. Inder Puri to Delhi Secretariat
2. Dwarka More Metro Station to Nehru Place Terminal
3. Uttam Nagar Terminal to Sarai Kale Khan ISBT
4. Ambedkar Nagar Terminal to Rajendra Place
5. Uttam Nagar Terminal to Nehru Place Terminal
6. Rohini Sector 22 to Connaught Place
7. Shahdara to R.K. Puram
8. adhu Vihar Dwarka to CGO Complex
9. Kapashera Border to Mori Gate Terminal
10. Nangloi Syed to Delhi Secretariat
11. Mehrauli to Old Delhi Railway Station
Chief Minister Delhi informed that the number of buses will increase in accordance to the frequency of the commuters in the near future.