Get an insight about the economic events of the world by solving these quizzes. These quizzes have been developed taking into consideration the latest economic events to help in keeping up the pace with the competitive world.
1. By what percent the production of eight core sector industries decreased in the month of February 2013, for the first time in 2012-13 financial year?
a) 3.5 Percent
b) 2 Percent
c) 2.5 Percent
d) 4 Percent
Answer: (c) 2.5 Percent
2. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs(CCEA) on 2 April 2013 approved the proposal of the Ministry of Home Affairs for continuation of the Scheme for Special Infrastructure (SIS) during the 12th Plan period in which extremism affected states ?
a) Left Wing Extremism (LWE)
b) Right Wing Extremism
c) Centre wing Extremism
d) None of the Above
Answer: (a) Left Wing Extremism (LWE)
3. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs gave its approval for the four laning of the Jorhat-Demow section of which National Highway- in the state of Assam?
a) National Highway- 37
b) National Highway- 24
c) National Highway- 19
d) National Highway- 17
Answer: (a) National Highway- 37
4. What amount was sanctioned by the Union Government of India on 5 April 2013 for pollution abatement schemes of rivers and lakes in different states?
a) 4065.81 crore rupees
b) 4063.65 crore rupees
c) 4036.81 crore rupees
d) 4029.54 crore rupees
Answer: (a) 4065.81 crore rupees
5. Name the city where the Two-day International Workshop on Green National Accounting for India was finished on 6 April 2013.
c) New Delhi
Answer: (c) New Delhi
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.