Economy Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers April 2013, April 22-April 28
The Economic quizzes will assist the students preparing for competitive exams in understanding the economic issues...
The Economic quizzes will assist the students preparing for competitive exams in understanding the economic issues in an understanding way. The quizzes here can help you in knowing about the economy world with better understanding. These questions are useful in a lot of ways and can therefore provide you a better understanding of economy gallery.
1. As per the Annual Supplement 2013-14 to Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) what is the Increase in trade deficit from the 183.4 US Billion Dollar last year?
a) 190.91 US Billion Dollars
b) 190.65 US Billion Dollars
c) 194.65 US Billion Dollars
d) 187.32 US Billion Dollars
Answer: (a) 190.91 US Billion Dollars
2. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) under Union Government on 18 April 2013 approved a ___________Rupees renewal package for watch and tractor maker company HMT. Complete the sentence.
a) 1083 Crore
b) 1056 Crore
c) 1042 Crore
d) 1036 Crore
Answer: (a) 1083 Crore
3. The Union Cabinet of India on 18 April 2013 gave its approval to the proposal of the Indian Railways for permitting use of its land for __________under ground, on the surface as well as elevated/over ground.
a) Crossing Metro Network
b) Crossing bus Corridor
c) Crossing Rail Network
d) Crossing Air Network
Answer: (a) Crossing Metro Network
4. What number of Power Projects was approved by Union Government of India that include hydro, thermal & transmission projects with an Investment of 33000 crore rupees ?
a) 13 Power Projects
b) 15 Power Projects
c) 16 Power Projects
d) 17 Power Projects
Answer: (a) 13 Power Projects
5. How many business entities were penalized by the Competition Commission of India (CCI) for anti-competitive practices collectively for around 8000 crore Rupees.
Answer: (a) 19