Economy Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers March 2013, March 11-March 17
Economy quizzes are exclusively prepared for different kinds of competitive exams...
Economy quizzes are exclusively prepared for different kinds of competitive exams. These quizzes allow the students in getting a better understanding about economy happenings in and around the world. The quizzes allow you to quickly understand the changes of these economy fora.
1. What is the number of Fuel Supply Pact signed by Coal India Limited with different Power Plants in Year 2013?
Answer: (C) 56
2. Union Government on 12 March 2013 decided to provide a financial assistance of 41.21 crore rupees to protect which special breed of goat that produces world-famous fine luxury fibre?
Answer: (B) Pashmina
3. What percent of Growth rate was pegged by India's Economic Survey for 2012-13 for the fiscal year 2013-14?
A. 6.1-6.7 Percent
B. 5.6-5.9 Percent
C. 6.2-6.9 Percent
D. 5.1-5.7 Percent
Answer: (A) 6.1-6.7 Percent
4. What percent of inflation rate was pegged by India's Economic Survey for 2012-13 for the fiscal year 2013-14?
A. 6.2-6.6 Percent
B. 3.5-3.9 Percent
C. 4.8-5.4 Percent
D. 6.3-6.5 Percent
Answer: (A) 6.2-6.6 Percent
5. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and the Government of Rajasthan on 14 March 2013 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) at Jaipur for setting up a refinery-cum-petrochemical complex at ___________. Fill in the blanks with appropriate option.
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Uttar Pradesh
Answer: (A) Rajasthan